Reviews for A Lonely Path
Meg chapter 25 . 6/26
Too lazy to sign in but I love this story just as much as before! So glad you started writing it again! I just love how you portray Remus and how you do the interactions between him and Harry! Hope you update soon!
Love it! Keep updating please!
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 6/12
Great chapter! I lost track of this story for a while, but I just reread it, and I really love your plotline, even though it breaks my heart to see the "relationship" between Harry and Sirius.
Fantastic story, I'm so glad you decided to start writing again. Your style is really pleasant to read and keeps me immersed in the dialogue.
Bianchi jura chapter 25 . 6/6
wonderful story. well writen and really amazing. Though I feel so sorry for Sirius. Wish things were easier for him. Hope he will be fine in the end, make peace with Remus and all.
anigurl28 chapter 25 . 6/4
THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
I only just noticed that this was updated and you made my day.
I love this story and its been a favorite for so long.
buterflypuss chapter 25 . 6/2
interesting
fridakoeln chapter 25 . 5/29
So glad you are back. Wonderful chapter.
So happy you're back!
HarryPotter Twin chapter 11 . 5/23
Let me guess... The owl is ... Hedwig
HarryPotter Twin chapter 8 . 5/22
This longness is PHENOMENAL keep the long chappies
Morning Lilies chapter 25 . 5/22
I'm here! I'm here! I'm so excited to see this continued! Wonderful writing, excellent story. I forgot how very much I loved this version of Harry and all his closed-offedness. I mean, cannon Harry is pretty closed-off too, but in a different way.

I'm so glad you're going to finish this! :D
HarryPotter Twin chapter 5 . 5/21
The time jump in 1-2 was a bit much
Fire From Above chapter 25 . 5/17
I vaguely remember what happened before this. I am happy that Harry finally talked about his previous life with the Dursleys. I think you did a great job showing his conflicting feelings about staying or going.
OfDragonsandPygmyPuffs chapter 25 . 5/12
Omg yes! Thankyou for updating i cannot wait to read the end i love this fic