Reviews for A Lonely Path
audreypaustin97 chapter 33 . 1/15
Ya know, this wasn’t what I expected but it was definitely what I needed. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I hope you are staying safe and are doing what makes you happy ️
Ymh chapter 33 . 9/15/2022
This story is superb to the my degree! I am glad I found it and it is in my opinion, one of the legend stories of fan fiction. And, yes, I have read a lot of fanfiction since I found it in my second year in college back in 2008. Wow. I love your writing by the way and I dearly hope that you will maybe in the future please write another HP fanfiction story. You are a good writer and I know you would write and give us another masterpiece. I will keep coming back to this story and reread it, whilst hoping to see if we can hear from you once more!
Lana chapter 2 . 8/29/2022
Et je verrai bien Albums Dumbledore finir sur un bûcher enfoiré de mes deux. Un grand sorcier...mon oeil!
Lana chapter 2 . 8/29/2022
Je viens à peine de commencer à lire cette histoire que déjà aux premiers mots je suis enragé. J'ai toujours détesté Remus, pour moi il incarne la lâcheté, avec toutes ces excuses à la con. Une fois...une fois par mois vous reprenez une autre forme, à part cela vous êtes un sorcier, un homme "normal", pour il a failli envers ses amis et leur fils. Aucune excuse ne peut justifier l'abandon de ce petit garçon qui eu besoin de tellement d'amour et de soins.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/21/2022
Your story was such a gift to me these past weeks of reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2022
As I didn't see this ending coming but it still feels really natural and lovely
Guest chapter 30 . 8/20/2022
OF COURSE Harry isn't going to sit sweetly sitting around for the summer. I like your sirius a lot. I think the relapses and flash backs and confusion is incredibly reasonable.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2022
Aw I just love to see Remus really struggle to do the best he can and worry like any parent that he's coming up short
bibliopuff chapter 33 . 7/10/2022
ohh i love this story, can't believe it finished already. i think my favourite is how you portrayed sirius after he ran away from azkaban. the way he heard voices, having some episode here and there, needs plenty of time to clear his head from awful thought. i just think that it fits, you know? 13 years in azkaban could get even the most healthy people got a ptsd
bibliopuff chapter 26 . 7/9/2022
oh no, not again... remus for god sake drink your potion first before you react
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 7/8/2022
OH lmao Michael is still there im a little bit misunderstood pardon me
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 7/8/2022
woah okay that intrigued me. somehow this chapter gave me this eery feeling (but in a good way!) i wonder where's Kingsley's son go though. i hope Michael is okay!
pollypocket911 chapter 33 . 5/23/2022
Such a wonder story! Loved the character development! Thank you so much for sharing!
Splat chapter 33 . 5/22/2022
Just wanted to say this story is so awesome - read it all at once cus I couldn't put it down! Also love the acknowledgments at thème. It really puts it into perspective all the hard work that's gone into this. You should be very proud!
cheese12345 chapter 32 . 4/9/2022
this story was amazing! would love to read a sequel one day!
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »