Reviews for A Lonely Path
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 25 . 10/10
Wow. I've only found this story and I read it all in a row. It is sooo well written and so different from anything I've seen before. I'm glad Ron became eventually one of Harry's friends and Neville above all too. I'm tense to know what will happen with Sirius and how/if Voldemort will return to full power. And if the Dursleys will be confronted with their crimes and be punished ... Seen that your last update is from more than a year before, I really do hope very hard that you please update soon and don't just leave it at this place, there is so much potential and so many thrilled readers. Much of love 3
Is it too much to ask for an update a year after the last one? I really hope it isn't because I REAlly wanna see what happens with this... it's so good!
Erimenthe chapter 25 . 7/29
It's been over a year since the last update, but I'm hoping that you haven't given up on this story. It is so unique compared to others I've read so far and I'd really like to see what happens. There are so many things unanswered.
The bastards!
And what about his obligations like rent and his job? How could they spirit him away without going to fetch his winter jacket at least - it's midwinter!
Why didn't they go to his old flat before this to collect his things?
I am sorry but I feel so sad for Harry and the place he has been put in. If he goes to his old muggle life, all the life and possessions he gathered have been taken from him by the wizardry world when they obliviated and took his possessions. It wad as they are forcing him to stay in the wizardry world since will have less and nothing if he decides to stay in the muggle world. He would have to start all over again.
I actually am hoping that Harry stays solitary individual since with the way he has experienced life, I would not trust anyone fully and even now, how he is being treats. Not to say that Harry will let the wizardry word to ruins in the event Old Voldie returns, but I think he would help out but he would be a shadowed presence in their world for the most part. The negligence of the wizardry world should have a consequence.
Please update your story soon! I love coming back to it. I like Harry's relationship with Remus but Remus needs to understand that Harry has been shaped to be a jaded person destined to live a life of solitude and who can blame him.
cztelnik chapter 25 . 4/22
Just found this and what a great story. I like the streetwise Harry and the very different points of view with Remus being close and Sirius more crazy as you'd expect from his 13 years of solitary confinement with Dementors on top of that. It is barbaric as are many things in canon but really the kiss seems to be one of the nicer punishments, at least less torturous. Well, hope to find more about this. Harry and Fudge will have to come to terms at some point and now Harry has money - and even if he doesn't have a solicitor in the magical world, he knows about surviving against the law. Hermione and Neville can help him there too. I like how he acts with Dumbledore and the simple fact that Snape knows his past a bit will make him a fierce protector even if he's still acerbic to Harry.

Yes, really like this and look forward to reading further.
monbade chapter 25 . 4/22
more please
zezily chapter 25 . 4/5
Hope you will continue the story, it is just so well written and there is so much emotion going on without it being to much
StarkidWeasley22 chapter 25 . 3/17
Please update soon! I've grown too attached to this story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 25 . 3/3
I absolutely loved this story. The way you have shown Remus is just astounding. I would really appreciate it if you could update soon. Have a nice day!
silver rosebud chapter 25 . 2/25
It's almost been a year since you updated, but I'm still hoping you'll continue this
lgbtlovechick chapter 25 . 2/1
Wow! What a roller coaster! Please update soon I am so anxious see what happens does he decide to leave? Does he decide that helps only stay if he lives with Remus? Does he make the connection between scabbers and "the rat" or "dog" and Sirius? Please update soon I can harday stand the tension!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 25 . 12/17/2016
Amazing story. Sirius really is crazy, isn't he. It's cool how the feelings he had for Sirius in canon, he know has more for Remus. Just, more so.
Update!