Reviews for A Lonely Path
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 1/28
Awesome story! Please update.
phoenix-rob chapter 25 . 11/28/2017
Just found and read your story. I just hope you are still writing slowly as it is far far too good not to finish.
Waiting patiently for the next update.
Eriza-chan chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
just read the whole thing. really like it, hope you update it soon
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
Wow. I've only found this story and I read it all in a row. It is sooo well written and so different from anything I've seen before. I'm glad Ron became eventually one of Harry's friends and Neville above all too. I'm tense to know what will happen with Sirius and how/if Voldemort will return to full power. And if the Dursleys will be confronted with their crimes and be punished ... Seen that your last update is from more than a year before, I really do hope very hard that you please update soon and don't just leave it at this place, there is so much potential and so many thrilled readers. Much of love 3
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
Is it too much to ask for an update a year after the last one? I really hope it isn't because I REAlly wanna see what happens with this... it's so good!
Erimenthe chapter 25 . 7/29/2017
It's been over a year since the last update, but I'm hoping that you haven't given up on this story. It is so unique compared to others I've read so far and I'd really like to see what happens. There are so many things unanswered.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
The bastards!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
And what about his obligations like rent and his job? How could they spirit him away without going to fetch his winter jacket at least - it's midwinter!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
Why didn't they go to his old flat before this to collect his things?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2017
I am sorry but I feel so sad for Harry and the place he has been put in. If he goes to his old muggle life, all the life and possessions he gathered have been taken from him by the wizardry world when they obliviated and took his possessions. It wad as they are forcing him to stay in the wizardry world since will have less and nothing if he decides to stay in the muggle world. He would have to start all over again.
I actually am hoping that Harry stays solitary individual since with the way he has experienced life, I would not trust anyone fully and even now, how he is being treats. Not to say that Harry will let the wizardry word to ruins in the event Old Voldie returns, but I think he would help out but he would be a shadowed presence in their world for the most part. The negligence of the wizardry world should have a consequence.
Please update your story soon! I love coming back to it. I like Harry's relationship with Remus but Remus needs to understand that Harry has been shaped to be a jaded person destined to live a life of solitude and who can blame him.
ntalcenent chapter 25 . 4/22/2017
Just found this and what a great story. I like the streetwise Harry and the very different points of view with Remus being close and Sirius more crazy as you'd expect from his 13 years of solitary confinement with Dementors on top of that. It is barbaric as are many things in canon but really the kiss seems to be one of the nicer punishments, at least less torturous. Well, hope to find more about this. Harry and Fudge will have to come to terms at some point and now Harry has money - and even if he doesn't have a solicitor in the magical world, he knows about surviving against the law. Hermione and Neville can help him there too. I like how he acts with Dumbledore and the simple fact that Snape knows his past a bit will make him a fierce protector even if he's still acerbic to Harry.

Yes, really like this and look forward to reading further.
monbade chapter 25 . 4/22/2017
more please
zezily chapter 25 . 4/5/2017
Hope you will continue the story, it is just so well written and there is so much emotion going on without it being to much
StarkidWeasley22 chapter 25 . 3/17/2017
Please update soon! I've grown too attached to this story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 25 . 3/3/2017
I absolutely loved this story. The way you have shown Remus is just astounding. I would really appreciate it if you could update soon. Have a nice day!