Reviews for A Lonely Path
WillowMayStone chapter 33 . 4/9
This is still one of the best strories I've ever read. Wish you all the best.
potterwitch4 chapter 33 . 4/9
Hii!
I recently found this fic and it has STOLEN my heart! You have done a tremendously fantastic job on it and just out of curiosity have you written a sequel to this?! If not, then any other HP fic?
Thanx for reading the comment till the end️
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 12/26/2023
Kill all magic in this world.

Kill. It. ALL.
gusjo chapter 10 . 11/14/2023
While you might be unsatisfied with this chapter, the Mr Bernard story is perhaps the most distinctive and
Bell1408 chapter 33 . 11/3/2023
This is one if my favorites! I would love to see another Remus and Harry story from you
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 10/28/2023
Harry is very... meek and mild. I do not understand hom at all. Oo

If it was me in Harry's shoes, this chapter is the moment when I would decide to learn everything I could, so I could utterly DESTROY the Ministry, and every single damned person in it!

Erasing you from the memories of everyone you cared about, then proclaiming you have NO choice but to live in the magical world...

I'd throw a rage fit much, MUCH worse than what Voldemort is capable of.

(Although I, personally, would withdraw and carefully plan how to destroy the entire wizarding world -overkill IS my fortè. Harry might have limited the damage to the guilty party I suppose.)

Still... I know some people really DO react like idiots (aka, your Harry), so it's nothing wrong with your story.

I just don't get it.

(I also want to smack him over the head and tell him to stop tolerating this shit and take back his life and choice... but he'd proboably just curl up and cry. People like him tend to.)
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 10/28/2023
Fudge and dumbles isn't thinking very far, are they?

Harry is NOT going to somehow "come around" and be happy and peacefully join them, that is clear.

And the SECOND Rita Skeeter gets a whiff of two politically powerful people (one whom she despice) have KIDNAPPED the wizarding world's darling, there WILL be blood -the newspaper kind that is.

And Harry, if he has half a wit in his head, will make damned sure everyone he ever meet knows he's kidnapped. Doubly so when he realize the real reason they want him there.

He's worthless to both Fudge's political shit AND dumbledore's little Hero schtick if he's locked in a cell.

And with how they started this, keeping him trapped instead of talking and befriending him as one would a wild animal... he's never gonna want to help them.

And there's always the chance he'd join forces with Voldemort out of shere spite. I know I would have in his shoes -especially when Voldie promise him freedom in exchange for an itty-bitty favor of this or that. (He's considered a master manipulator for a reason, with 60 years of experience.

And Harry may be a smart kid, but he's a teenager.
His prefrontal cortex is not finished developing, making him unable to properly assert risk and make smart choices -that's physical for ALL teenagers. No amount of smarts can fight nature.)

So this is gonna be intresting... _
Guest chapter 33 . 9/8/2023
wonderful. thank you.
Mark chapter 3 . 7/30/2023
I have seen this mistake in other writers, so you need not feel I mean to insult you. I don't, or I would not be reading your work. But, 'monotonously' does not mean 'in a monotone' or 'in a flat voice'. It conveys rather the idea of something going on and on causing boredom with, possibly, a touch of irritation. Anyway, I have seen far worse mistakes. Take it as a strange compliment that I thought your work worth the trouble to suggest a correction. I rarely do.
Lucifer The Archangel chapter 3 . 6/12/2023
Kingsley isn't gay.
peggy77 chapter 32 . 5/10/2023
Very good story. I have marked it as a Favorite so I can read it again someday.
peggy77 chapter 31 . 5/10/2023
Aww, such a great chapter!
peggy77 chapter 29 . 5/10/2023
God I hate Fudge! I bet he planned on having either Malfoy or Umbridge take Harry.

I honestly don't think Harry is going to be happy at the Weasley house. This Harry is too private, too much of an introvert. The normal boisterousness of the Weasley household is going to get on Harry's nerves, take it from another introvert.
peggy77 chapter 26 . 5/10/2023
Aww, I would have much preferred it if you had made it so Remus had drank his potion. Disappointed you didn't.
peggy77 chapter 24 . 5/10/2023
Why didn't you have Pomfrey vanish the broken bones, including the old breaks that had healed wrong then give Harry skelegro to regrow the bones? She could have simply zapped the skelegro into his stomach. I know you're a vet and deal with fixing real life broken bones but in the magical world, broken bones are easily fixed. Even old ones that heal wrong.

I always thought that using Dementors to suck the soul out of someone was absolutely horrifying and totally inhumane. Far more humane to simply kill the person.
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »