Reviews for A Lonely Path
Well done! I loved it!
Child of Dreams chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
LOL!
irezei chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
awwww! That made my day, thank you for allowing them to find to each other again
mwinter1 chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
Now how will you have Hermione, Ron and Neville respond this ending. Awaiting more. Love the chapter.
RebeccaRoy chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
Love this, this was so satisfying. Glad to see that Harry had a good plan all along. He needs family and now has it and Remus too. Sirius was smart to get all that done as well.
K chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
Aaaaaah! This was a balm to the soul. Thank you 3 He's back! I spent all chapter thinking 'poor Remus, poor Harry, I hope he comes back I hope he comes back' and he did! I'm so happy! :D
Thank you for this marvelous chapter! 3
liz.onia chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
Amazing!
Kimberly T chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
Ahoy, mateys! A happy ending's in sight at last! :-D
Guest chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
I really enjoyed this chapter thanks for updating
buterflypuss chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
good chap
mizzrazz72 chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
Harry's home.
Sakura Lisel chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
The neighbors should be questioning just HOW did the Dursleys do that? *lol* I mean come on. The neighbors all SAW the house just the OTHER day AND night, when it was still its normal color. Now its the middle of the morning the NEXT day. Instead of insulting the Dursleys about the color, they should be wondering just HOW did the Dursleys even manage to DO it to begin with, in making the house go from its original color the previous night to all of them WAKING UP the next morning and coming outside to find the house in its current color without anyone SEEING or HEARING anything at all seeing how it would have been pitch black the previous night and the Dursleys would have been working ALL night and STILL be working even in the early hours of the morning in order to get the ENTIRE house covered in that color without messing it up in the pitch blackness of night? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 29 . 10/12/2020
How come Harry hasn't asked/demanded to know what happened to his 'I will stay for SIX MONTHS and then leave' promise they all had with him? *lol* Sure its probably past 6 months now, but its still an option isn't it?
DarkRavie chapter 31 . 10/12/2020
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Random fan chapter 30 . 10/9/2020
To be honest, I really don't think the Dursleys are that big a hole in the plot, mainly because of the memory charm. I do hate it when Dursley abuse stories have Harry be rescued with nothing happening to them, because it makes me feel like they got away with it, and they get to feel righteous in their actions, since it lead to them being freed of Harry with no further consequences. That situation, which I've seen in other fanfics, seems like a plot hole to me. However, your specific idea involving an all-consuming memory charm, that Harry imposed, is definitely much more satisfying. I only support Dursley-Askaban situations when Harry is super young and needs their imprionment in order to have a new guardian. When Harry is older, and especially when he has already taken steps to deal with them himself, I feel like it is not worth the publicity to have them be in a wizarding trial. Harry already has so many people making decisions about his life against his will, a Dursley trail and press situation is the last thing he needs. While I do think something could be done well and discreetly involving muggle authorities or a curse/spell, I think it would have to entail you either downplaying the strength or time-limit on the memory charm, or have the charm be removed, so they remember again their behavior towards Harry. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to have them make it through a muggle trial with no proof or memory that Harry ever even lived there, let alone was abused there. That's why I personally think it's not a big issue at all if you end up leaving the Dursley situation as it is for now. I am much more obsessed and in love with the plot and development involving Harry, Remus, and Sirius than I am with the Dursleys. It may be useful to somehow use the Dursley situation as a way of giving Severus a more important role in the plot, like have a scene of him scouting the Privet Drive area and struggling with the information of Harry's past, but otherwise I'm on the side of sticking to the plot on how Sirius improves, Remus learning to fight for the life he wants and for Harry, and Harry realizing that he no longer wants to live a plain and boring life alone, instead needing that connection to Remus even more than total control over his life (i.e., learns to be a kid who depends on someone).

P.S. Hope you update soon! I am a huge fan of your story and writing! So far it's been amazing!
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »