Reviews for A Lonely Path
peggy77 chapter 2 . 5/8/2023
Exciting start!
Hetc chapter 13 . 5/1/2023
This is lovely.
I particularly like that you are not forcing the relationship between Harry and Remus.
Thanks for writing.
Phoenixofmyth chapter 33 . 3/24/2023
Ohhhh my goodness where to begin
I just read Harry Potter for the first time this year (crazy I’m in my 20s and really just. Never read it until now), and, as Remus is my all time favorite character in the series, I’ve been trying to read as much fic as possible that features him. I stumbled across this story, and I must say that from chapter 1 I was absolutely hooked. I love the way you write Remus in this story (and I’m very VERY picky about his character being perfect!), and I absolutely adore how you painted his and Harry’s relationship. I couldn’t stop reading this story; I was late to work, putting off assignments, etc. for two days as I greedily read this fic. I don’t really know what else to say honestly. It was just good. And the ending to this fic is what Prisoner of Azkaban could have been *cough* if Rowling wasn’t a coward *cough*.
But anyways. Thank you for writing this fic. Thank you for finishing this fic. I greatly enjoyed it and will probably give it a reread soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/22/2023
Honestly, one of the best conceptualized Harry Potter fanfic I have ever had the chance to read. I love that you managed to follow certain facts but also have your own twist and style. It could very well be a substitute to the first 3 books of Harry Potter. Well done!
CityGirl7768 chapter 32 . 3/15/2023
Good story. was different then anything else I've read on here.
Fishstixx87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2023
Thank you so much for this story. In a storm of unnecessarily sexual or action film level corny fan fictions this one was a breath of fresh air. I would love to read a sequel where Remus, Harry, and Sirius tackle the horcruxes and Voldemort. This fic was absolutely wonderful! As an adult in his mid 30s with his own child I find other adults writing about kids having unnecessarily sexual relationships troubling to say the least. There are fics on here that have interesting premises but cross into that realm of gross and I quit them utterly disgusted with humanity. Thank you for writing a fic that is realistic in its dealings with Harry’s trauma, but refuses to entertain perverts!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/8/2023
I made it as far as you completely dropping all of Harry's resistance, his refusal to accept what was *assault and what he could have convinced others was assault*. There is *zero reason* for the way the relationship between Remus and Harry appeared, and Harry's sudden need to preserve that completely ruined Harry's consistency as a person.
audreypaustin97 chapter 33 . 1/15/2023
Ya know, this wasn’t what I expected but it was definitely what I needed. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I hope you are staying safe and are doing what makes you happy ️
Ymh chapter 33 . 9/15/2022
This story is superb to the my degree! I am glad I found it and it is in my opinion, one of the legend stories of fan fiction. And, yes, I have read a lot of fanfiction since I found it in my second year in college back in 2008. Wow. I love your writing by the way and I dearly hope that you will maybe in the future please write another HP fanfiction story. You are a good writer and I know you would write and give us another masterpiece. I will keep coming back to this story and reread it, whilst hoping to see if we can hear from you once more!
Lana chapter 2 . 8/29/2022
Et je verrai bien Albums Dumbledore finir sur un bûcher enfoiré de mes deux. Un grand sorcier...mon oeil!
Lana chapter 2 . 8/29/2022
Je viens à peine de commencer à lire cette histoire que déjà aux premiers mots je suis enragé. J'ai toujours détesté Remus, pour moi il incarne la lâcheté, avec toutes ces excuses à la con. Une fois...une fois par mois vous reprenez une autre forme, à part cela vous êtes un sorcier, un homme "normal", pour il a failli envers ses amis et leur fils. Aucune excuse ne peut justifier l'abandon de ce petit garçon qui eu besoin de tellement d'amour et de soins.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/21/2022
Your story was such a gift to me these past weeks of reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2022
As I didn't see this ending coming but it still feels really natural and lovely
Guest chapter 30 . 8/20/2022
OF COURSE Harry isn't going to sit sweetly sitting around for the summer. I like your sirius a lot. I think the relapses and flash backs and confusion is incredibly reasonable.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2022
Aw I just love to see Remus really struggle to do the best he can and worry like any parent that he's coming up short
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »