Reviews for A Lonely Path
Polkadot4946 chapter 26 . 10/21/2018
Very well written and well thought out story! The characters all have very believable and canon personalities. You've done an especially good job with Snape, Dumbledore, and Fudge, all of whom I've often found hard to write well. Snape was motivated very purely by his love for lily. Dumbledore is very manipulative with the best intentions, and Harry does a very good job of noticing it. And Fudge is just brilliantly self-obsessed. I often try to find a way to constructively criticize, especially now that I'm reading these as a college student rather than a doe-eyed middle schooler. However, your story has captured my attention as a reader more than as a writer, and I failed to analyze it enough to give you anything but my awe and wonder. The story line was original, and well written. I do hope that you will finish soon! Or at least give an update or two!
Thank you so much!
Ps. You did a very good job of portraying the madness of Sirius, as well as the reluctancy of lupin to say anything bad about Dumbledore or his theories (especially the one about confundus)
naruhinakiralacus chapter 26 . 9/8/2018
Whoa! Big cliffhanger! I hope Harry catches Peter! Looking forward to next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2018
Your story is amazing! Please don’t leave us hanging too long if you can. I understand it can take some time
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2018
Well... didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2018
"What? You mean his conscience wouldn't let him or something?" Lol funniest thing ever!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2018
panty... lol
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2018
Obviously it's gonna be Severus...
annagardner11 chapter 26 . 7/4/2018
Love this update soon
Erimenthe chapter 26 . 7/2/2018
Of course it has to the Confundus because Harry couldn't possibly know what he's talking about being a kid and all. I never understood how Remus...being as smart as he was...could be so stupid at times.
alice22 chapter 26 . 6/26/2018
God! WHat a way to end the darn chapter.

Was that wolfsbane that he was supposed to drink? Will Remus attack HArry if he changes?

Can't wait for the next update.
Cassandra30 chapter 20 . 6/20/2018
Stupid people.
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 6/20/2018
I think Remus is being extremely stupid here. He is missing all the clues and missing his cues.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 6/20/2018
Excellent story. fudge is rushing things. It isn't going to be pretty.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
Harry needs to describe the man whose pocket he tried to pick. I am glad he is talking to Remus.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 6/20/2018
These kids and adults lack the sensitivity of a mouse!
1,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »