Reviews for A Lonely Path
bibliopuff chapter 33 . 7/10/2022
ohh i love this story, can't believe it finished already. i think my favourite is how you portrayed sirius after he ran away from azkaban. the way he heard voices, having some episode here and there, needs plenty of time to clear his head from awful thought. i just think that it fits, you know? 13 years in azkaban could get even the most healthy people got a ptsd
bibliopuff chapter 26 . 7/9/2022
oh no, not again... remus for god sake drink your potion first before you react
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 7/8/2022
OH lmao Michael is still there im a little bit misunderstood pardon me
bibliopuff chapter 2 . 7/8/2022
woah okay that intrigued me. somehow this chapter gave me this eery feeling (but in a good way!) i wonder where's Kingsley's son go though. i hope Michael is okay!
pollypocket911 chapter 33 . 5/23/2022
Such a wonder story! Loved the character development! Thank you so much for sharing!
Splat chapter 33 . 5/22/2022
Just wanted to say this story is so awesome - read it all at once cus I couldn't put it down! Also love the acknowledgments at thème. It really puts it into perspective all the hard work that's gone into this. You should be very proud!
MuggleMeatloaf chapter 32 . 4/9/2022
this story was amazing! would love to read a sequel one day!
Ruth-the-Rabbit chapter 33 . 3/28/2022
Great story!
Rebekah250 chapter 32 . 3/13/2022
I loved this story for many reasons- I really liked that the characters that were often overlooked in the books got a full and well-rounded characterization. Reading the books, I could always relate to Remus and I wanted so badly to learn more about him and his internal thoughts/motivations. As well as with Neville- I didn't mind that Ron played a more minor part in the story. I don't hate Ron by any means but I do feel like his character was given a lot of attention in canon and it was nice to see more of the minor characters. This story was mostly about Remus and Harry so it makes sense that the minor characters had less time in the story but I do think with all of the work that went into introducing so many characters that this story could be so much longer if the author desired it to be.
This story made me smile and made me tear up. I am so deeply invested in the relationship between Harry and Remus. The slow burn was a good choice and it made me care about the characters a lot more. The way la baguette was able to create anticipation for the reader was incredible. I was PISSED when I thought Remus died- which was cool - great job at making me feel stuff.
I also was incredibly impressed with the way the author was able to show the moral ambiguity that is being a person. Every character is a little messed up and makes mistakes, including Dumbledore. It's a really good thing to learn, even as an adult, that people are not entirely good or entirely bad.
Especially with this story being written over years, I am incredibly impressed with the writing skill and the story as a whole. This is my first of la baguette's stories but it will certainly not be the last.
NightHedwig chapter 33 . 2/19/2022
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful writing with the world! You inspire me.
Ash90 chapter 33 . 2/11/2022
Breathtakingly beautiful story. Those 11 years well well worth the wait. Thank you, for sharing your story with us all. It is not the story I expected, but one that thoroughly enjoyed.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2022
nobody cares for harry all want to is using him , its sad.
Dayside chapter 11 . 2/1/2022
This is kinda shit bye
Bluerain22 chapter 33 . 1/31/2022
Love it! So many feels! Really a job well done! Thank you for sticking with it all the way to the end! Much appreciated!
drainednerves chapter 32 . 1/30/2022