Reviews for The Dance That Matters
Lisa Cooper chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
You did an excellent job on your story, The Dance That Matters. I liked how you broke up your chapters. Your story flowed well. Thank you for writing this story. It brought a smile to my face. L. Fassmann
Melissa72 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Yay! Christy is so right...it's all about God growing us up...helping us learn how to really be according to His ways, for it's His ways that we find true joy.

My fav part of this fic was having God as a main character. How else can a story have any truth or meaning without the author of truth Himself? Am glad your David didn't go postal like some other fics. And your Doc doesn't waste anytime capturing Christy in marriage...smart man:)

Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
Angelatil chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
oh wow...that story was so good! I loved it! Oh I hope you write more about them getting married and their life together! :)

Great job!
BlossomOfEdelweiss chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Thanks all for you support as I posted my story. I'm so glad you liked it. It definitely encourages me to write some more. I'm thinking about maybe doing a Christmas story now. Thanks again! :)
grayskies29 chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
That's a great ending! I loved it! Will you write more stories?
LWallace chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Well, JAGster, great minds think alike! In the series finale that I've written, the "declaration" between N & C is by the river at night as well. :D Phew, I'd better post my story soon before all my other ideas are taken . . . just kidding! ;)

Great suspense in these chapters! I sensed echoes of the book, which I loved. I liked how you handled Margaret here. She's evil just a wee bit too often sometimes, but you did a great job with her. I also meant to say earlier that your title is perfect. Can't wait for the next installment!
grayskies29 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Awesome chapter!
bgm76 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I love your descriptions! "It almost seemed as if the trees were whispering secrets to one another while their long branches danced in the wind." It's perfect! I can't wait to read more about what happens. Please write more soon!
LWallace chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hi Jamie!

Nice one. Great how you did it in first person. Those are my favorite kinds of Christy fanfics.

I also loved how she said yes to David-of course we both know it's not gonna stay that way for long, right? ;)

But it's different that way and adds some awesome tension. Please post more soon!
grayskies29 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really like this story. It's so full of emotions. It really makes me wonder, if the tv series wasn't cancelled how they would have wrestled with the storyline. I am glad to see so many new Christy stories, thanks for posting yours. In a way I am glad they cancelled the show because if gave rise to some wonderful fanfics.