Reviews for Breathe
mara chapter 2 . 10/27/2018
hahaha! I am not even surprised.
Draki Shevio Nalombre chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
OMG I LOVE IT!
Can I translate it in French ?
Barbie of Asgard chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
This ending made me far happier than it should have xD
Cjellion chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
its so fucking funny to me JIM UR FRIENDS LOVE U LET THEM HEEELP AHAHAHAHA GR8 FIC M8
thescribblerdragon chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Love love love. I never even thought about how that much strangulation must injure you. And we got Kirk!whump yay hahaha
EiswolfZero chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Oh I loved the part where Jim just gave up and did what the doctor asked.
And how the crew in general was concerned about him.
Thanks for writing that!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I loved this! Amazing job well done!
SSKF chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Really nice story in terms of events and characterization, but you have some major errors that pulls the reader from the story and make them question your facts.

1st - "also known as "Bones"?" You didn't have to clarify; everyone on this fanpage knos who Bones is to Kirk.
2nd - The turtle-neck - No! Starfleet has issued black t-shirts to wear under the gold/red/blue shirts. Turtle-necks are not allowed. He wouldn't even be in possession of those.
3rd - He looked through his closet? Really? When did he get time to pack and get his belongings on board? For that matter, when did he get quarters? He's a stowaway. He doesn't have quarters.
4th - Enterprise is a Constitution class ship.

Characterization spot on though. and the interactions were good.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I like this story but Kirk was strangled about 3 times during that movie so SPock might not have been the one to do the damage as implied here. Not a huge deal but just surprised there was no mention of the other strangulations.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I really enjoyed this–movies tend to ignore scenes like these, but your writing style made this wonderful to read. I like the way you show the beginning of the friendship between Spock, Kirk, and McCoy, so thank you for sharing this story. Good luck on your future writing, God bless, and Merry Christmas!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
McSpirk friendship beginnings! Thanks for writing this!
Katie187 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
"Imagine that. Doctors doing their job." :D :D :D I died :D I love them,seriously. One can't get enough of fanfics with these three - hurt Jim,protective Bones and concerned Spock ;) well done :)
Carolinagirl117 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014