Reviews for Generation XI
TWIZTED chapter 17 . 3/7/2010
I once again love this story,again. I like the plot and the charecters you know it's question Romero get anything? What i'm saying is that he and Rai to me get kinda left out. And also the chapter's are kind of short, aren't they? Anyway back to Rai and Romero do they get any sort of weapon's ,powers stuff like that? It would be kind of cool to me if Romero got, the power to with lighting he could conjure up Lighting that would take the form of animals(DRAGONS-GARDEN SNAKESetc.)
K Double Prime chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
I really like your characters, not only did they have some characteristics from their parents, they were also given their own personalities (that's why I read this more often than any next gen fics). But, to make it more original maybe you can add something that is not too related to the original, I mean events, maybe.

Hm... I want to see your characters sketched or something like that. I just can't imagine them too much, haha!

Pardon me, but who is Romero again? I was wondering who his parents are... Good luck, little girl! (Z)
Roland Hood chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
Have I ever told you I REALLY love this story? It's so awesome, and I just love Tsubasa-kun (yes, I am a Yamamoto fangirl, and always will be), which is why I love TsubasaxKumiko so much...*sniffle* But oh well. I like Kiyohiko-kun too.

Please update soon!
Miyako T.H chapter 17 . 2/18/2010
I am so very glad you updated.I am also glad you responded to my last comment. Thanks and I loved this chapter like the rest! Please hurry and update!
Delete. Yea chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
Cool Chapter, needs to catch on reviweing but oh well, Next chapters going to interesting
the Red King chapter 17 . 2/17/2010
how can you forget about Rai and Roemo there look cool i now Mayuri is badass but come on anyways nice chapter next will be interesting when the other families of the school are presented
K Double Prime chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
this is the best next-gen fic for KHR SO FAR, and the most original at that, since I've read ones which are tad too close to the original series, and I congratulate you for that, binibini. (Yet I still have to give them a chance to be read fully and correct me if I'm wrong about the way I referred to other fics)

Your writing skills have improved as I read through the chapters, though some forms still need improvement (don't worry, you've got the potential to be a great writer, you just need more practice!). Haha, impressive brainstorming skills and I assume you had help from friends? That's not a bad thing, anyway I was hoping for more TsubasaxKumiko moments (romantic I mean) haha, and nice dialogue between Mukuro and Shiki.

Wish you luck in your studies! And in writing the following chapters of this story too! n_n
Miyako T.H chapter 16 . 1/25/2010
Yay! I am so very happy you finally updated. I liked it how Tsubasa-san hates Shiki-san. I think I could like how Kiyohiko-san and Kimiko-chan are going to be a pair too. Thanks and please hurry and update.
the Red King chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
HOW MANY children DID Kyoya had with Chrome because they keep popping out and food chapter Shiki is awesome but Rai and Romeo dissapear again
applehead32 chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
awesome part with tsubasa jealous toward shiki are you going to make kumiko end with shiki or a new character
shirayuki99 chapter 16 . 1/24/2010
hey if you wrote a story about shiki and kumiko tyl relationship will it happen cause when i read it i give you an A for the shiki and kumiko moment pretty awesome tsubasa is so fun to get mad of XD do your best and good luck your study o_o (i hate it more than quiz)
nylanalily chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
I wanna have a TYB arc on this! XD *pout*

I have just finished all chapters right now and for my comments, well I guess the kids are to assuming or something... Its like -accusing someone without evidences- kinda thing or so I see. This is the same reason why I want you to do a TYB arc for this kids, or something like they got to meet their parents when said parents are still kids like them.

I had high hopes for Kimiko since she's hibari and chrome's daughter but if she keeps acting like what she does now, well, I guess I look forward to Kiyohiko more than her.

*muse* *muse*

well thats it! hope you'll update soon! :D
Delete. Yea chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
You updated YAYAYAYAY! I feel sad you have to go to school already...(Actually alot are already)
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
similar to the anime/manga.. not bad, don't mind bout the pairing though... make it a little humorous though..
the Red King chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
nice chapter so it seems Kumichi dosen't know that Shiki and Kyo kill kurokiri. um Is Thunder not lightning just seeing
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »