Reviews for Generation XI
animefreakanime chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
OMG! please continue. the story is really interesting . can't wait to see the pairings. XD
shirayuki99 chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
make Shiki or Igarashi a couple to Kumiko not kyo-kun not a good couple toward her Please T.T
Miyako T.H chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Please hurry and update. I can't say I like the pairing between Kyohiko and kumiko but I will live with it. To tell you the truth I wanted KUmi-chan and Tsubasa-san to be together. I love your story good job.
willyfreak26 chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Happy New Year and continue up your great writing!
HeartsTamago chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Okay, I have to say, I feel sorry for Igarashi... He's already injured enough too. D': But once again, I'm glad to see a new chapter up. I can't wait to see what will happen in the new arc! School life (in this case, part Mafia too) in fan fiction has always interested me.

Thank you for explaining. Life, school, and hobbies can get pretty mixed up, so I guess it is a good reminder. If it motivates you too, I guess that's fine.
TWIZTED chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
I really like this story it's good. And i like how KiyohikoxKumiko won. And thank you for at least putting my suggestion into i really hope that you continue your story
Delete. Yea chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
Truly amazing on how you write this story, it's really good!
the Red King chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
is ok Kokuyo only had 4 members and Kumiko so is ok i hope we get to see Rai and Romero in action sun and thunder ftw
willyfreak26 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
You. Are. Absolutely. Brilliant.

No really, I'm not joking. The whole story line is awesome and I love how you leave us hanging, wanting more (although it kinda pisses me off cuz I don't want it to end).

And I'm voting for Kiyohiko and Kumiko all the way. I mean, he saved her life so why not. _

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
HeartsTamago chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
I must say, this is an absolutely amazing story! I'm not really a fan of people involving characters whom i'm not familiar with, but this definatly has come to my liking. Seeing the next generation of the Vongola develop is interesting, so I can't waitto see what's going to happen next! Many kudos!

You can ignore the following, due to it being my opinion on reviews w/ updates.

I do have one thing that disappoints me very much; why do you need reviews to continue your story? What I mean on this is because, well, sure it makes sure of the popularity of your story, but I think one should continue updating their story through their own enjoyment.
Roland Hood chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
I vote Tsubasa x Kumiko! Update soon!

MiAquaN
TWIZTEDCONTINUED chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
I wanted to say sory cause my review got in twice and also if they all go to the acadamey i was wondering what kind of training will they get.(besides kiyohiko)Hitman or Subordinat? or both? just asking while i write this apology review.
TWIZTED chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Once again good story and it's sad how Kurokiri had to die. I was on the verge of crying when i read that story. And i am not lying, i really got teary eyed. Though i want to know more about the cloaked guy. And do they all go to the acadamey or just Kiyohiko? But I once again really LOVE this story. And hope you continue it for a long time to come.
the Red King chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Hibari was right you can't protect some one by destroying idiot story so the Cloud is Mayuri i like that guy and he uses guns so mafia like but can you tell ne where were the Thunder and Sun in this?
Kanojo wa Rinko chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This is great! I can't wait for the next arc!

The father and son seem like they're drifting away...lol. And the letter part was so funny! It reminded me of the part where in The Incredibles where Mr. Incredible receives a letter and after the thing was finished, it exploded and he ran out, activating the water sprinklers...HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS FUNNY!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »