Reviews for Arranged
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
This is probably completely pointless, but YOU SHOULD FINISH ALL OF YOUR STORIES! Especially this one. They're all reallllly good!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Update immediately, please!
Merlins-Wolf chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
I hope you finish arranged! That was favorite story
shieldlessknight chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
YOU'RE BACK :') THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY YOU'RE BACK! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN I NOTICED THESE STORIES HAD BEEN UPDATED! (this counts as updating because you're keeping us updated with your life)
yay chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
I'm glad you're going to be back and I hope that you're life is going well now.
emeralda363 chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
I'm glad that you're back, and I can't wait to read your stories! Take your time. It's hard to write and deal with what life throws at you.
Silamy chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
It's good to see you back and writing again. I love your Protector of the Small stories -I joined the site to be able to follow them, and I was incredibly disappointed when you disappeared a while ago, although I've always felt that it was nice of you to tell your readers that and why you were leaving instead of just leaving us all in suspense for updates that would never come.
PaulaB87 chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
I really like this story so i do hope you stay around
Madrigal of Rose chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Welcome back! As someone who graduated with a Creative Writing Degree I will tell you that I was honestly sad to see you go. You have talent and I'm glad to see you back.
GixieChic chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Thanks for the update :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
I LOVE this story and I hope you write more!
raspberry.blue chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Thanks for letting us know! and for telling us what would happen.

Best of luck!
tootsieroll chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
Awww well I really enjoyed your stories

But I can understand why

Anyway good luck on getting back on track :)