Reviews for Imaginary Enemy
CerberAsta chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Really amazing stuff here.
Selryam chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Amazing. So amazing. Your insight into his mind is perfect, the tone so full of hatred and despair and the sentence structure is simply /amazing/. Much applause for your skill.
Roaddog chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like how even in the bitter end Souji still acts self rightous and stuck up.

they still killed namatame and he still talks like they are the opitami of justice.

Hypocrites.
The Pinball Wizard chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Adachi! Ah, man.

He's freakin' epic! So is your fic!
zero-damage chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Usually forget the 'M' section exists - glad I remembered to check or would've missed this!

There aren't enough Adachi-centered fics, very glad to see one - especially one that's this awesome. Great characterization all round (including Naoto - really liked the 'gambling tactician' line, ties in with her arcana). Sequence with Rise was probably my favourite.

Good stuff all round. Hope you write more for Persona :)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
c-cool. 3

you don't know how happy i was when i knew the existence of this fic - this absolutely wonderful beautiful fic of adachi. :)

thanks for the read.

and, yeah, you should do more persona fic. xD
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I felt bad when I finished the game, seriously I was chearing every time Adachi or Izanami killed someone on my teem, thous brats where real hypocrites!
Sayabean chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I've played the third one (never finished it...T_T) but now I sort of want the fourth one. Oh. Great fic! Still lov'n your style3
HeartofShadows chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
A true display of the truth that lurks within us.

In the true ending it showed a beautiful forest and I was like this in no way represents the truth.

The truth is ugly, twisted and deformed but it has beauty in its own way.

The crazy thing is adachi could be anybody next to you.
azurelegance chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, I can literally feel Adachi's insanity O_o; You did a fantastic job with this; I can really imagine Adachi thinking this XD

You should write more Persona :D
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Read it twice because it's just so damned disturbing and beautiful. Adachi's a character rarely explored and I'm not sure why (maybe it's because he's just a creeper and people don't care to look any deeper). I love this though, your writing is meticulous but it's so haunting. Thank you thank you.