Reviews for Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
ZivaKateAbby4Eva chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aw...that was cute!
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
The ep was deinitely one of the best of the show ever! And if this short but very nice story isn't your best work, it's not far from it. I liked it, maybe you could have developped it a little bit or you know "polish it" a little, but still it's good work. It resume the atmosphere, the change that occured between them.

Luv

Lyana
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
AWW! This tag is so awesome! ) And the episode was spectacular! I cried at the end. Absolutely.
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I took all that crap and you didn't even mention me in your fic! I see how it is! Harumph! *pouts*

No, really. Great fic. The epi was MAGNIFICENT.
Mac chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I Thought you did very well writing this and I loved the raw honesty between the two of them in the bathroom scene. There was no joking around and it was great to see Tony so serious. I hope we get to see more of that in the future. I saw the tension between the two of them in the bullpen when McGee left to get a nutter butter haha! their eye contact was amazing and Tony's look was exactly how you said it he was like a lovesick teenage boy it was so sweet and the awkwardness between the two was so cute. I loved the whole episode but the kiss was PERFECT! enough said. He really does care about her a lot and I cannot wait to see how this plays out. I thought it was also interesting how she has not spoken to her father and she called him Eli, can't wait to see where that goes. take care! Mackenzie
dumisalive92 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OMG! I watched the episode last night..AMAZING! I thought the premiere was good. but this topped even that. My favorite parts all had Ziva in them lol...Tho the the scene with Abby was hilarious! Nice chapter. Liked how we get to read Tony's feelings.
zatl chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
cute :) I loved it. :)
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
3 AM stories are the best, if your story is anything to go by!

I loved the last time, it summed up everything perfectly and it was just so sweet. I think you did wonderful with this, you had great insight into Tony and you can feel all that he had felt.

Such a wonderful short story. :]

I loved Reunion, there was definitely some awkwardness in there. I must watch it again!
vamp926 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw... *huggles for not being able to sleep*

I thought it was rather good, and I'm not just saying that. I liked it. Love you, bb.
ericajane chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very good short story. I agree with you, Reunion was awesome, I rewatche'd it twice. It was a full of little differences about everyone. But, again, thanks for a good story. I really enjoyed it. That moment between Tony and Ziva was just so right.
indiaga chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw, I really liked this! The end was beautiful. And OMG, the Tiva-tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. And the kiss, like you said, was painfully real. Aw. Cannot wait for episode 3!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Good tag.

Especially for 3 a.m.

hehe

Nice insight into Tony.

Yeah, I saw some awkwardness.

Not only Tony and Ziva but more especially Ziva and Gibbs.
fmd-jade chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I thought the exact same thing! First, that his was probably the best episode in a lon time. It had some of the playfulnes from season 3, which was good to see again. But at the same time, managed to be serious.

And second, hell yeah, there was tension! But good tension, more flirty!