Reviews for The Eight Powers
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
So, Ikuto and Utau are siblings?! Yes! I really thought you forgot about that! Please reveal it soon in… the next time you update! Please!
Reihime chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
oh my gosh oh my gosh this is soooooooooooo amazing. I laughed so hard. Normally it's rare to see me laugh. So I could sa special person. The plot and everything even the insults were so enjoyable. Seriously, the chicken?
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This is freaking amazing! Wow, highschool is a lot like that XD
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
Ikuto and Amu? They really would make a cute couple or at least have ikuto fall for Amu and them having moments together, even if they do not end up together I need some AMUKTO moments. This story is great and has potential, but I'm not kidding please Have Amu and Ikuto end up together, and if not ending up together let the story end with both of them liking each other. I love ikuto In this story, and I hate Tadase in this story. No offense... If you don't know you would put ikuto and Amu together, make them meet like on the school roof, while ikuto is napping, and Amu just there to have some space, and they see each other and they start talking. AT LEAST HAVE IKUTO FALL FOR AMU. That's is all... UPDATE SOON :)
Aimii0 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Lol, Yaya rocks XD
Aimii0 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Oh my God this chapter was just great!
Aimii0 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I really don't mind how slow the story moves, it's great as it is :)
Aimii0 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
So things start to heat up..
Aimii0 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Sanjou is epic XD
Aimii0 chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Ikuto and Tadase's part was the best!
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Interesting start, I like the plot :)
Nini Hearts chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
I love this story its strong, and alittle funny but awesome to and i love amuto i hate tadese no offense to him of course.
Angel Bunnies chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I'd like to come back to life as a penguin like Kukai! Penguins are awesome!
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 26 . 10/26/2012
So, this thread is over? That's too bad! But, I LOVED this story so much! I love the whole love/hate thing! I also love how Ikuto isn't some playboy and how the partner projects aren't the couples! It's a different fic and I legit love it. Happy you had the inspiration to continue it! Slow-build is also the best! Writing and dialogue is great too! Same with the personalities!
Out in the Sticks chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Hmmm, this seems to show their "humane" side...thank the heavens! Or else I would have gone insane from all their heated arguments revolving on a stupid planet called "Nonsensical". XP

Anyway, thank you for the "human-enough" chapter and I can finally go and save my sanity. :)