Reviews for The Joy of Band Students...Marching Band!
Guard Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
At my school, no slapping goes on in the flute section that I'm aware of, it's the colorguard that does it instead.
Melee Master1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Very fuunny! I like it!
Samurai Angel chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Okay, this is too funny! I'm a band student myself, so I understand a lot of it. I'll be joining marching band, too. I really must be crazy... O.o Anywhos, great job, and thanks for the awesome laugh! Speaking of which, I hope that you have an awesome day, night, whatever it is where you are!

*~Samurai Angel
janelpatrice05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I personly am a marching band... ANY BAND person. I love the picc and flute and am the think that was too funny! I am also over the flutes when it comes to the marching season, I never saw any butt slapping or I would be scared (all flute players this year are girls). Piccs and flutes do make GREAT batons _!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
*laughing her head off* This is great! I love it!
Anonymousse chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I'm a flute player... and I am totally crazy!

Muahahah... I can't wait to join marching band.

And you know, one of the best things about flutes is our uique ability to play about four octaves above middle C. :)
erica chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i have to say i loved it. and sadly but true we dont play that much during marching and they dont make good batons, but its hard, we have one of the hardest intstuments to play. email me sometime
Firekitti chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Oh Mi gosh! I luv it! SO FUNNY, yet SO true! This is my first Marching band year, Ill have to keep those good points in my head!
Sara chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
OMG...totally true! how i miss my marching band...
Ashley- Wau-Town chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is so true for our band! Except..our flags suck...b/c we only have like 4..and there are way too many flutes and clarinets (which 'most' not all, but 'most' are bad)...and the brass sections are all stupid...seriously...and the saxophones have always and will remain the best! And i'm not just saying that because i am a saxophone player... No body listens to the drum majors, and our Director doesn't like anyone...lol
Random girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
My school's marching band sucked this year! My band director loves the flutes and clarinets section. I am a fellow marching band dork. I play the clarinet. Though our flutes don't slap each others butts.
the ammbassador of an alternate realm chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I hate to tell you this, but we did Riverdance lst year, and it sounded really good.
lady gwinnagim chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
not ALL band directors hate flutes and clarinets. ours loves them(despite their many, MANY mistakes and constant giggling). he actually hates our trumpet section, absolutely HATES them. also, we don't have any seans, michaels, or kyles. though you are so right about the sets. 1 more time1 more times.
prettybrightlight chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Hello, Im a Marching Band dork too. Your list is soooooooooooo true. You must be a sax player seeing as there is not a single dis about them in the list. But thats okay cuz im a Sax player too! SAXOPHONES RULE! trumpets suck!
Lyra-the-Silvertongue chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Good story...and so true. However, in my band there isn't about five Sean's, three Michael's and four Kyle's. There's about 3 Justin's, 5 Chris's, and everyone else has a name unique to them. At least in band...