Reviews for Dream Catcher
Representing-My-Sinnamon-Rolls chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Are you going to update? If not, can I continue it?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Why dont you update? D: waaaaah
MaloraVurHortson13 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This is pretty good! Please update soon!
Bleach fan25 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
So what happens next?
Richard chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Hey girl, What is happening with this fic?

This fic is accumulating cobwebs here, Be my angel girl, update soon.

Nice chapter

Love,

Richard, Arrivederci !
IsabellaRoth chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Oh, I have just finished to read the second chapter! O, This fic is awesome girl!Its like a dream!And it was too funny,So Robin has a master key?Jajaja, Thats too funny, he should enter in Ravens room more often...

Look, Xaphrin a while ago said that she likes your fic, (In my opinion she is one of the best writers) so you should be proud, because of her opinion, and m m m..Because I think that your writers skills are perfect!

You are just amazing...Make the next chapter please SOON D

I love this fic with all my heart!

Good Luck!

Raven thinks that Red is a playboy, and she thinks at the same time that Robin is handsome..jojojojojo hahahahhahahahhaha :) Wonderful!surely, I am going to enjoy this fic too much!
RachelGrayson chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Hi!Yes this chapter was too FUNNY, It makes me laugh!Imagine, I am trying to imagine, the chaste kiss of RedX, OH GOS HE IS TOO MISTERIOUS AND HOT ;)oh god I want someone like him lol

This fic is incredible!For god sakes!You havent updated since september?Please dont be bad with us!This fic is the coolest!

Red/Rae/Rob!

Yeah, your Robin is like Sherlock Holmes jaja, But well A playboy criminal?Its easy is RedX, I am imagining him in that tight suit! AWESOME!

Rated M?PERFECT!I am 17 so, Its ok, add lemon, lemonades, Whatever you want but please update soon, and try to dont forget RedXs cockyness, and make Robin Jealous, You have an excellent sense of humor, POOR RAVEN!People want to turn her crazy, BB, RedX, Robin...But What is happening with her?Why Is she so weak? She needs a MAN!jaja..Sorry o.O

UPDATE SOON PLEASEE
IsabellaRoth chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is an excellent story!Please UPDATE SOON!I love too much the RedRae!I enjoyed this first chapter too much, just waiting to read the next soon!
Samantha chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This is unbelievable Please update soon! I lov your fic
Xaphrin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Woman, seriously? I've been waiting for an update forever. You are as bad as me. I need to know what happens! Please?
Xaphrin chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
This is SO good! It's very cleanly written the characters are spot on! I just love it. I wish I had some deep and insightful commentary, but I don't. I just want MORE if you could update this asap so I can find out what is going to happen next, that would be FANTASTIC but I won't rush the creative juices, I understand.

Oh, in terms of age range... I would asume that most of your readers are at least 13 (I'm considerably older, but that's another story) and at the age of 13/14 most young adults pick-up and read pieces, if not the whole thing, of something *mature* be it a trashy novel or a racey magazine. That's just a comment do with it what you will.

Long story short, I love this and I cannot wait for more.

With love always: Xaph
Samantha chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
FANTASTIC!Red/Rae/Rob 4ever!

-************************

UPDATE SOON!
DriftStar chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
now u knno that the whole time i was reading these past 2 chappies i thought robin was actin as red x the whole time then i had to read the last few paragraphs like 3 times to finally realize...'oh crap robin is not redx' lmfao keep the chappies comin
Analia chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Please update soon! you can do a triangle please!..Like ROb/Rae/redX

hahah,...Amazing...that is only what can I say...

GoodBye!
Toria228 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This is a good start! I like the way you describe what Raven is feeling. I'm interested to see where this story goes! :)