Reviews for The Reaper
Not attacking you specifically but i swear why does so many stories got to have Kurama suffer or destroyed when Naruto gets some new ability or have Naruto act like it deserves what it gets for "attacking" we all know that's not even what happened. If anything Kurama has every right to hate them considering all the shit him and the tailed beasts has to go threw.
May chapter 4 . 7/30
Not bad. I like it. I saw that coming.
christopherrhaydon chapter 4 . 6/25
UPDATE ASAP, I LOVE THIS STORYLINE. Will Zabuza and Haku survive the rematch? I think you should add Anko Mitarashi and yugao uzuki as Sensei's to team 8. Also why don't you let Naruto reveal how he gained these skills to Kurenai, Hinata, Anko, Yugao and Shino? Help Naruto have a reason to trust others.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/15
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/15
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/15
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/15
Navyson chapter 4 . 3/2
Please more.
Big fan chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Great fanfic keep updating, can't wait to read more
wolfbane chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
too much potential to be abandoned
Animemonk chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
epic how soon do u think chapter 5 will take to come out?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
if you are still reading these why stop this story naruto is not yet so overpowered he stops being fun without the effects of pairing an if you star this backup in some form or way if you haven't already i like tenten for a sence of normal not present in most pairings hana to piss kiba off and the funny "i will kill you for sleeping with my sister and keeping me up all night" finally if you will consider older women anko because she is realy the only female in konoha that can understand naruto's pain
Onikai Yoko chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Nice. I loved this chapter. I just really need you to update.
Tobi's Watching chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I loved it and I like how u used shinigami instead of putting the grim reaper or flat out death hope to read more in the future
P.S. TOBI IS WATCHING *smiles insanely*