Reviews for Naruto: Ours
Error Name not found chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Really enjoyed this. I love how you put a certain Heaven Piercing mecha in to end it - though I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up forming a multiversal rebellion to fight the beings who started this game in the first place. Keep up the good work with your other fics
Phoenixlight13 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
This was pretty sad...I kind of wish it continued, but it's great!
Sir Godot chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Too bad it's over, but I can understand that it's depressing to write such a FF.

If I ever find the time, can I use your idea? I'd like to write a story like this once my A-levels are over.

Anyway, good luck with your other stories.

Faroush
Sir Godot chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I blame you that I've been listening to 'Uninstall' for four days straight now XD

Bokurano is a great anime, and I can't wait to see how you'll portray the other characters, you did a great job with Naruto and Shino so far (considering you can't reproduce the Narutoverse personae completely).

As for the next pilot, I vote for Chouji. This way it's someone from another team who actually has not that many issues, plus his death will affect Shikamaru, making things more intersting.

Keep up the good work,

Faroush
Sojouku chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Vote Pilot: Kankuro No Sabaku

Total Awesome Sawce. I've been wiaiting for a Bokurano and Naruto Crossover D
lechuza chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
to me would like the next person out temari or ino and neji and hinata retained for the final if ushiro sasuke is like me reading your actualizaxion soon
Princess of All Cosmos chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
This story sounded like a great idea, and is turning out really nice so far. I haven't seen Naruto in a while, but I just finished Bokurano, and maybe you could write a Bokurano fic maybe? Just saying, most people absolutely HATE the English version of Naruto (like me), so for future reference, try to avoid saying "Believe it" in any future chapters or fanfics. You also followed the order well, Naruto Waku (annoying loud kid) and Shino Kodaka. Anyway, I love the idea of a NarutoxBokurano crossover and hope you update soon!

I wonder who the one not contracted is...

hmm... i think Neji will be the "Ushiro" in this story... just guessing!
ravenwingcorps chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
good work once again
PokehTurtle chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I'll start off by saying I loved Bokurano (despite how depressing it was) and a crossover-ish fic with that series is a pretty cool idea.

Now for the criticism. I've said this before in a different story, but I'll word it a little differently. There's a ton of dialogue, and not a lot of narration or descriptions going on. Then there are sections (like where Naruto is talking to himself without dialogue) that have way more first person descriptions and narration than the others, and it sort of feels unbalanced.

Then there's always the standard grammar errors, which are usually just accidents, blah blah blah.

“He, He got Tatsuya!”, doesn't really seem correct. He's stuttering right? That's usually shown with a hyphen instead of just a comma. Then the second he shouldn't be capitalized. Though if I recall correctly, the capitalization is something you do for emphasis, or something like that.

Either way, I don't know who should go next. I haven't seen Naruto in quite some time. Take down Sakura I guess?
SquishyNinja101 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
INO NEXT!
SquishyNinja101 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great beginning. Can't wait to read more. But I wonder: why Naruto first? I would think that, as the main character, he would go in the middle, if not last.
m00ch chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
The fic is quite nice, the story has a similar feel to the original bokurano storyline. looking forward to the next chapter, (i wished naruto wasnt first though T_T)