Reviews for Possession
moonlight phonex101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
its a good start! anyways its Xanxus
liondancer17 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Omg, please continue! I beg you!
sunstar13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I found this very interesting and enjoyable. I would love a sequel! I have always spelled it as Xanxus, but that's me.
kuroyukihime2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
you spell it xanxus and great story! but i would have liked it even more if tsuna met yugi and his friends lol! XD
fg7dragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I love it.

King of thieves Bakura in a Sailer Moon costume! Buahahahahahahah!

I can't wait to see the next story!

Oh, It's spelled Xanxus, by the way.
Sazerac chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hiya!

I'm sorry that I can't give a long and decent review today because I'm using the on-screen keyboard, but I'll do my best.

Firstly, this idea is genius. I love YGO and KHR, and I'm very interested on what your sequel will be.

Oh yes I am.

I have to say, also, that your part about Tsuna and Seto's meeting was very, very true. I loved the way you phrased it, 'Well, pleasant by Vongola standards.' - pure genius in it's rawest form.

Onto other points, I completely understand your hesitance to be writing that sequel; I myself have a D. Gray-Man and YGO crossover I wish to start in mind, but it is currently pushed back because my HPxKHR story is much more interesting at the moment.

Now...my wrist is beginning to ache, so I'll have to conclude this review here. I hope you keep in mind that there is yes, one person at least who is finding the 'sequel' to this very appealing, and will be waiting for it with an anticipated - but oh how very very patient eye. Be careful, though, as these are very easy to backfire.

May inspiraion strike you out of the blue,

Nikki (Sazerac)