Reviews for Sleep
spiel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Awww, this is so sweet

Love the heck out of Kunsel being a super obsessive boyfriend xD
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That is SO sweet.

Lol, Zack. He's been doing this longer than Cloud has. He has more experience! But I guess not so much with a lover!

Anyway, nice little oneshot!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
_ Hearts swelled with pure AWS.
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
awe so sweet

don't worry zack, cloud will surely come back to you since you're waiting from him

i love this thank you
roo17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Heh heh. Such a worry wort. I love your Zack/Cloud stories! They're so awesome!
ranni chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
so cute!
Matthew N chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Hey! I liked it!... Zack's so sweet... and Cloud's so cute!...So is Zack- ..*sigh*...*daydreams of the 2*...

I'll check out more by you.. if you have more (no doubt.. everyone registered has at least 3 stories published)...

..About that.. last comment you made? You know..

"If I can't dream about you, then I'd rather be insomniac"...that's basically what I say.. if I can't keep myself awake long enough to think of Zack and Cloud enough- to dream of them.. I have had a few... awkward dreams of them though.. I stay awake until 4:30 usually.. Anyway! Again, great job.. I wish I had yaoi fans as friends.. so they could type/write ME a b-day gift like this.. my b-day was Dec. 9
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
So CUTE! Great job! xD
Moonly.Sunkiss chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*waves* Hi! :D 'Tis yamira_jean from LJ :D Me added you to My Favorites if you don't mind :)

I've already mentioned how much I loved this, right? XD Well, I'll just say it again: I. LOVED. IT. I mean, it's so sweet and sad and... argh D: Why doesn't this kind of love exist in the real world, huh? ._.

Neeways, me added it to my faves :D

Wonderful story! Write more, sis
Vincentre chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aww. This was cute.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
It's so sweet! Very good. -
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very well written! Good job.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
adorable! poor puppy misses his chocobo D:
Nichigo chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw... *swoons* That was sweet and adorable!
the croc chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh my goodness, that was too sweet. Zack was adorable in this!