Reviews for Somthing So Addicting
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 1/21
This is really good. I would love if it continued with Dash finding out Danny's secret and a relationship forming from it. Nice writing skills.
psuliem chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
HOLY SHIT

I LOVED THIS SO FUCKING MUCH
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Lol loved the little authors note at the end there... Definitely like the message! If only more people knew what a condom was... *sighs sadly*

now on to the story: omfg it was just brilliant! I was really in the mood for something raw and physical and this totally satisfied that need! You are such an amazing author. I'm simply head over heels for your a danny/dash fics! They are just too cute!

Also, I love how this was their first time getting it on despite what their friends and family believe... This is definitely a different approach to their relationship but I was lovin it! I sincerely hope you never stop writing danny/dash fics because you are absolutely BEAST at it!
Hunnyfied chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Yay for condoms! And yay for your story! The beginning had me on edge; I kept thinking 'Are they just fighting? Or is there a side of smut to go along with this lovingly brutal fic?' You did an excellent job and didn't take either the violence or the sex too far. Well done! Yay!
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ZADR STORIES FTW! THEY ROCK! .
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Dark...HOT...Odd

Well written in a suspenseful, omnipotent view & direct way.

In Short,

Me Like!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Condoms prevent more than just AIDS. There are lots of nasty things carried in semen that aren't in blood, and it's just a good habit to be in.

Heh.

Very nice. Quite well written.
twinTechnicalities chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE...*dies from suspense* OMFG...
Blitzdrake chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I have to say in the month since I discovered this DannyxDash thing, I've been meaning to write a review or a thank you or Something to you seeing as well you are the one who wrote the first of the bloody stories I read that got me liking this pairing. [And ruining me for the rest of the fandom apparently. After slipping into this little DP world on your stories, I just can't seem to look twice at DannyxAnyone else. :-p] So thank you for writing such a tantalizing style and such shockingly well written works. It's a pleasure to read something that's spot on grammatically and in spelling [A nod to your Beta if you use one. Good work on his/her part as well.] But the real pleasure is in reading something so far from the standard heavy subset of themes slash stories use. I mean I do love the occasional generic slash story, even if occasionally they feel like a bunch of author's playing Mad Lib. [Character name] blushes. Turns and looks at [Character] and [Insert self hating thought] before [Violent action]. Yada yada. Anywho, I still enjoy them, but coming across an author who really puts the OH! in Oh-riginal, is such a rare treat. I look forward to many more late nights pouring over your stories!

Many thanks mate,

Sky
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
DAMN!RIN! That was hot XD...LOL! AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME WORK! Hmm... can we hold our breathe for another chapter to see Dash's reaction XD.. u always make that so amusing LOL! And yes, I know that this story is not supposed to be amusing... but a little ...violent humor? Maybe is what I am thinking of? LOL!

DarkAnubisAngel
Revu chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Holy crikes you're back! You haven't messaged me in forever it seems! And you come back with a bang! This was something else... I mean... on one end we have hawt... and on the other end just beauty in the descriptions.

You're really improving on your writing! You took the challenge of writing a piece without dialogue yet still conveying the character emotions and feelings with much grace and intricacy just in the narrative. To go into such finer details as Dash's cologne, Danny's hair, the atmosphere of the room... it really gives us everything we need to know to see the great picture behind it.

This was a lemon right? The use of metaphors and description behind the sex made me feel like I could picture the whole scene being acted out without all the dirty words typically associated with that kind of story. In fact I think there were only a few sentences that were blatant at all.

This whole story revolved around a messed up abusive relationship that gets pretty damn violent... why is that such a turn on? Lol... It just fits for some reason. Maybe it's just the mood I'm in, but good job!

Excellent little story, big thumbs up! Keep writing! Hope to hear from you soon!

'Till next time!
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
omg lol i have to say i luved it the way you showed that the violence between dany and dash isn't really fighting but masochistic love keep writing!