Reviews for Lesser Evil
tdish chapter 48 . 9/24
*Clap*clap*clap*clap* Great story! I didn't think you were going to do it at frist, but when Grimmjow said 'Bankai' I screamed!
TigerTearz chapter 48 . 8/1
You. Are. Fantastic!
Not just this story (although it has been since first chapter was posted, and still is one of my absolute favourites! Hands down! ) but everything you've written here is absolutely marevolous!
It is understandable that perhaps you have a life full with stuff going on and fanfiction have dropped on your list of priorities. Or maybe you've outgrown this interest.
Either way, I just want to let you know that I am still reading and enjoying your work, and probably still will serveral years from now!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is my second time reading this fic after years and it's still SO SO good! and i'm still crying at how its not finished, i hope one day you'll want to complete it.
TrustyFoxy chapter 48 . 4/7/2014
Is this story finished?
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Awh Hollow Ichigo saves the day! I love Hollow-Ichi. That went better than expected.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Nyuuu Grimmjow! I like injured Grimmjow. I liked the meeting of Ichigo's inner hollow that Grimmjow had. For some reason, his inner hollow was kind of presented as a little more docile than I would think he'd be. Still, it's logical in the context you've put it in. Also, that means an opportunity to have three Ichigos in the same scene and room. :D
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Yey! Ichigo is powerful again! :D I can see the affection that Grimmjow has for Ichigo...hmm. I'm excited to see how this will turn out. Their relationship is becoming increasingly endearing.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Oh Lukki. :( I want it to be a romantic/sexual fascination though! I like the thought of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow fighting over Ichigo...Still, Grimmjow is sweet here. His transition between lust and 'love' was done very well.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
AWH LUKKI! I think he's the one who's going to be the most docile with his interests in Ichigo. Poor Lukki, everyone is taking his 'love interest.' Ichigo was his in the first place. D:
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Awhhh! Lukki! (Blame another fanfic for giving me the habit of referring to Ulquiorra as 'Lukki' sometimes) I think you've just made IchiGrimmUlquiGrimmIchiUlquiIchi my OTP. I think "He was having some slight difficulty thinking due to his blood settling somewhere other than his brain," is the best line. It fits my sense of humour so well. The subdued, but blatant sexuality, the pointedness of the phrase, I liked it. Ulquiorra's impassiveness despite what he walked in on...very in character and it made him so utterly endearing!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Ichigo's conversation with his inner hollow was done very well. The abrasive characteristics were added very nicely. I like the reference to Ichigo's complicated honour complex, where his morals were shown despite the fact that Grimmjow kidnapped him and is generally his enemy. The state of Ichigo's mind, where it was pouring rain with windowless buildings was a very nice touch and put his powerlessness into perspective. Well shit.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Ahhhh competition between Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. I loved the flow of that scene it was subdued, but the undercurrent of tension was communicated well. I like the idea of the two fighting over Ichigo. I don't like "love triangles," but this one is damn amazing.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This was greatly amusing. I don't understand. Why is everyone so keen to get some action?! Lol. I kind of liked the Ulquiorra scene, his thought process throughout it was very in character and Grimmjow...well, who doesn't love a little aggressive protection?
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is very promising. The vulgarity and sexuality suits my sense of humour very much and the violence. I really do love injured, sick, captured Ichigo. Loving this so far.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I like disheveled Ichigo and sick, injured Ichigo. I just like this chapter, it's also in character for Aizen to refer to the situation as a comparison to a dog being brought home. Grimmjow's character was portrayed very well in this,