Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This doesn't make me laugh a little, it made me laugh like, a lot. Poor Elliot, and Gil. Now, I wonder if Oz was truly being obvious or juz acting obvious. I'm leaning more on the latter but that would make me feel bad for Gil, poor oh Gil.
The Original Undertaker chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i caught myself smiling, like an idiot because of this.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG this was too funny!
MozzarellaGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Best fic ever! :) I loved it! Expecially 'cause I can see them acting like this.
LilacLovely12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwwwww... the final sentences drive me frenzy! Hillarious, ty for writing, buddy. They're almost perfectly in character,, and not that impossible Elliot would act like that if he ever fell in love. Poor little one, him dying is the first scene in PH made me cry. Ever.

:D ty 4 sharing a great laugh
princenum1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! Elliot's misfortune very much amused me .
princessofsouls14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was the funniest thing ever poor elliot lol but sweet at end :)
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It made my sister laugh smile a lot
Part-time reader chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This. Is. WONDERFUL! XD

It's absolutely hilarious, yet sooooo adorable! I really can imagine Elly fainting :D You made my mood to ship over ElliOz increases~

Pleeeease write more fic like this, and it'll be all my pleasure to read it!

Lol poor Gilbert, by the way :)
L.TeddyBear chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I was reading this at school and you don't know how hard I tried not to laugh out loud. So instead of bursting out laughing like an idiot in the library and had my hand over my mouth to try and hide my wide, stupid grin. And I just had to reread this the instant I got home so I had the freedom to experience the laughter.

So yes, I loved this A LOT. Elliot's failed attempts were just hilarious and so cute not to mention that Leo's dry humour was just priceless as well. And lol, poor Gil.
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Pfft, I must admit that I laughed quite a bit, so I suppose I must review. You're right - Elliot's fail-love was cute/funny and Reo's dry humor hilarious. That boy should go into marriage counseling. Although, since I just marathoned the entire manga in three nights, my heart is still smarting over the end of the headhunter arc. Elliot, why so tragic? D;
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hilarius, really. I love the clueless Oz
sherphy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
kyyaa oz fanaly kiss him! it's about time after all eliot go threw XD
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I adore Reo and his trashy romance novels. :3

Poor Elliot. Maybe one day he'll be able to woo Oz. xD
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think my favorite thing about this fanfiction is Reo's helpfulness, Eliot's hopelessness, Gilbert's protectiveness and Oz's cluelessness haha seriously though this made me smile especially when Eliot questioned Gil & Oz's relationship, since I ship Ozbert and all :3 but this fanfiction is so adorable
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »