Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Yes, it made me laugh and giggle (and not a little either, I was practically giggling throughout the entire cute-ness over-load with Elliot). I like this story! Please continue! aaaagh! Please continue! It deserves to have more chapters because of how well written and cute it is! hee hee

Please continue! XD please...? :3
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh, this made me laugh, alright. So much that I had to smother my face into my pillow. XD I'm still pretty new to Pandora Hearts, but stories like yours increase my growing love for it! (It's hard not to love it. Oz is utterly adorable! :3)
neko-used-to-write chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
ahw poor Elliot XD
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Well, it did! Poor Elliot, he had no idea how to tell Oz! Gil is so going to make him cry bloody murder when he and Elliot wake up! Hehehe, I loved it! I love Oz and Elliot fanfics ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I could not stop giggling through the entire thing! I loved it. Good luck on future stories!
MrYaksup chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh man poor Elliot... His misery was really funny though xD I've never really been a fan of ElliotxOz, but this fic made me change my mind :3 Hope you haven't given up on writing for Pandora Hearts!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This doesn't make me laugh a little, it made me laugh like, a lot. Poor Elliot, and Gil. Now, I wonder if Oz was truly being obvious or juz acting obvious. I'm leaning more on the latter but that would make me feel bad for Gil, poor oh Gil.
The Original Undertaker chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
i caught myself smiling, like an idiot because of this.
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG this was too funny!
MozzarellaGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Best fic ever! :) I loved it! Expecially 'cause I can see them acting like this.
LilacLovely12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awwwwww... the final sentences drive me frenzy! Hillarious, ty for writing, buddy. They're almost perfectly in character,, and not that impossible Elliot would act like that if he ever fell in love. Poor little one, him dying is the first scene in PH made me cry. Ever.

:D ty 4 sharing a great laugh
princenum1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! Elliot's misfortune very much amused me .
princessofsouls14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was the funniest thing ever poor elliot lol but sweet at end :)
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It made my sister laugh smile a lot
Part-time reader chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This. Is. WONDERFUL! XD

It's absolutely hilarious, yet sooooo adorable! I really can imagine Elly fainting :D You made my mood to ship over ElliOz increases~

Pleeeease write more fic like this, and it'll be all my pleasure to read it!

Lol poor Gilbert, by the way :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »