Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think my favorite thing about this fanfiction is Reo's helpfulness, Eliot's hopelessness, Gilbert's protectiveness and Oz's cluelessness haha seriously though this made me smile especially when Eliot questioned Gil & Oz's relationship, since I ship Ozbert and all :3 but this fanfiction is so adorable
rikachan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
so cute and funny! love it!
Nya-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oz you naughty, naughty boy~

I bet you knew he was lusting after you the whole time
yuchera chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
there should be a part 2 of this. this is really great. i like it a lot! :) thanks for this. :D
Kyuun chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really cute!X3 Poor Elliot got kicked around a lot in this story. Reo and his trashy love novel! XDDDD My favorite part was the ending. Oz is such a flirt.
MissIndigo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I. LOVE. ELLIOTXOZ.

That is all. :D 3
Paopu Summer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAH- (ends up coughing)

(wipes away tears) Oh poor Elliot!

(considers a bit more) Well, I guess Gil went through a lot too.

Anyways, this is perfect. Just PERFECT.

This definitely made me laugh MORE than a little.
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ROFLMAO. I AM DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME? You have killed me with this fic, which isn't my ship and never will be but is so freaking hilarious even on the third read! *is revived* So many great lines...loved Gil and the cat - actually, everything with Gil, including mentions by his younger br- Elliot. And "freshly pickled toad," "Ada's the one with the skirt," and the little jab at the too-frequent use of 'crushing' and 'mouths' together in the same sentence. You, my friend, can do humor - in fact, I think you might be a natural.:D
WrathBard chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
poor gil lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
1000 out of 10 on the giggle scale for me(which is really bad for me cuz I read these at night b4 I o to bed on my DS-I and my mom is in the room beside mine soo... yea) anyways I almost burst out laughing at how clueless Oz was!
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
BAHAHAHA! *wheezing on the floor* Hooo...hoooo...hoooooo LORDIE! Please, PLEASE write another! Or like some sort of conclusion...oh lordie there isn't another like you...dear lordie please do it! xD I'll love you forever!
starlingnight chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh, this is gorgeous.
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"O-oz, I like...y-" "Hm?" "Yams!" Oh my gosh! This really killed me...I was completely cracking up by the end (I was laughing so hard I almost choked on the piece of chocolate I was eating) Poor Elliot! I like the way you write him...Such a fail when it comes to romance XD Keep up the good work.
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was DYING laughing reading this. XD

Practically choking because I was laughing so hard! Haha! :)

Everything was so cracky and hilarious.

Great job! :D

xx

insomniac-spectrum

PS: Really liked the bit about "breakfast". XD -snickers-
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's late at night, and I can't function my brain and give you the amazing review you deserve, so I'll say this: You hafve no idea how happy this made me. Thank you.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »