Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It made my sister laugh smile a lot
Part-time reader chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This. Is. WONDERFUL! XD

It's absolutely hilarious, yet sooooo adorable! I really can imagine Elly fainting :D You made my mood to ship over ElliOz increases~

Pleeeease write more fic like this, and it'll be all my pleasure to read it!

Lol poor Gilbert, by the way :)
L.TeddyBear chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I was reading this at school and you don't know how hard I tried not to laugh out loud. So instead of bursting out laughing like an idiot in the library and had my hand over my mouth to try and hide my wide, stupid grin. And I just had to reread this the instant I got home so I had the freedom to experience the laughter.

So yes, I loved this A LOT. Elliot's failed attempts were just hilarious and so cute not to mention that Leo's dry humour was just priceless as well. And lol, poor Gil.
saltyavocado chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Pfft, I must admit that I laughed quite a bit, so I suppose I must review. You're right - Elliot's fail-love was cute/funny and Reo's dry humor hilarious. That boy should go into marriage counseling. Although, since I just marathoned the entire manga in three nights, my heart is still smarting over the end of the headhunter arc. Elliot, why so tragic? D;
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Hilarius, really. I love the clueless Oz
sherphy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
kyyaa oz fanaly kiss him! it's about time after all eliot go threw XD
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I adore Reo and his trashy romance novels. :3

Poor Elliot. Maybe one day he'll be able to woo Oz. xD
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think my favorite thing about this fanfiction is Reo's helpfulness, Eliot's hopelessness, Gilbert's protectiveness and Oz's cluelessness haha seriously though this made me smile especially when Eliot questioned Gil & Oz's relationship, since I ship Ozbert and all :3 but this fanfiction is so adorable
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
rikachan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
so cute and funny! love it!
Nya-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oz you naughty, naughty boy~

I bet you knew he was lusting after you the whole time
yuchera chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
there should be a part 2 of this. this is really great. i like it a lot! :) thanks for this. :D
Kyuun chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really cute!X3 Poor Elliot got kicked around a lot in this story. Reo and his trashy love novel! XDDDD My favorite part was the ending. Oz is such a flirt.
MissIndigo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I. LOVE. ELLIOTXOZ.

That is all. :D 3
Paopu Summer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAH- (ends up coughing)

(wipes away tears) Oh poor Elliot!

(considers a bit more) Well, I guess Gil went through a lot too.

Anyways, this is perfect. Just PERFECT.

This definitely made me laugh MORE than a little.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »