Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Nya-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oz you naughty, naughty boy

I bet you knew he was lusting after you the whole time
yuchera chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
there should be a part 2 of this. this is really great. i like it a lot! :) thanks for this. :D
Kyuun chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was really cute!X3 Poor Elliot got kicked around a lot in this story. Reo and his trashy love novel! XDDDD My favorite part was the ending. Oz is such a flirt.
MissIndigo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I. LOVE. ELLIOTXOZ.

That is all. :D 3
Paopu Summer chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAH- (ends up coughing)

(wipes away tears) Oh poor Elliot!

(considers a bit more) Well, I guess Gil went through a lot too.

Anyways, this is perfect. Just PERFECT.

This definitely made me laugh MORE than a little.
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ROFLMAO. I AM DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME? You have killed me with this fic, which isn't my ship and never will be but is so freaking hilarious even on the third read! *is revived* So many great lines...loved Gil and the cat - actually, everything with Gil, including mentions by his younger br- Elliot. And "freshly pickled toad," "Ada's the one with the skirt," and the little jab at the too-frequent use of 'crushing' and 'mouths' together in the same sentence. You, my friend, can do humor - in fact, I think you might be a natural.:D
WrathBard chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
poor gil lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
1000 out of 10 on the giggle scale for me(which is really bad for me cuz I read these at night b4 I o to bed on my DS-I and my mom is in the room beside mine soo... yea) anyways I almost burst out laughing at how clueless Oz was!
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
BAHAHAHA! *wheezing on the floor* Hooo...hoooo...hoooooo LORDIE! Please, PLEASE write another! Or like some sort of conclusion...oh lordie there isn't another like you...dear lordie please do it! xD I'll love you forever!
starlingnight chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh, this is gorgeous.
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"O-oz, I like...y-" "Hm?" "Yams!" Oh my gosh! This really killed me...I was completely cracking up by the end (I was laughing so hard I almost choked on the piece of chocolate I was eating) Poor Elliot! I like the way you write him...Such a fail when it comes to romance XD Keep up the good work.
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was DYING laughing reading this. XD

Practically choking because I was laughing so hard! Haha! :)

Everything was so cracky and hilarious.

Great job! :D

xx

insomniac-spectrum

PS: Really liked the bit about "breakfast". XD -snickers-
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's late at night, and I can't function my brain and give you the amazing review you deserve, so I'll say this: You hafve no idea how happy this made me. Thank you.
calliope-love chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is one of those stories I go to when I need a pick-me-up. It cracks me up every time. Oz's bit about the cat scratching at Gil's window in the middle of the night when no one else is around is pretty much canon in my head these days. 3
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Funny, poor Eliot... Very good though!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »