Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
1000 out of 10 on the giggle scale for me(which is really bad for me cuz I read these at night b4 I o to bed on my DS-I and my mom is in the room beside mine soo... yea) anyways I almost burst out laughing at how clueless Oz was!
SoulReaper Rukia chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
BAHAHAHA! *wheezing on the floor* Hooo...hoooo...hoooooo LORDIE! Please, PLEASE write another! Or like some sort of conclusion...oh lordie there isn't another like you...dear lordie please do it! xD I'll love you forever!
starlingnight chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh, this is gorgeous.
NorwegianSpiritNinja chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"O-oz, I like...y-" "Hm?" "Yams!" Oh my gosh! This really killed me...I was completely cracking up by the end (I was laughing so hard I almost choked on the piece of chocolate I was eating) Poor Elliot! I like the way you write him...Such a fail when it comes to romance XD Keep up the good work.
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was DYING laughing reading this. XD

Practically choking because I was laughing so hard! Haha! :)

Everything was so cracky and hilarious.

Great job! :D

xx

insomniac-spectrum

PS: Really liked the bit about "breakfast". XD -snickers-
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's late at night, and I can't function my brain and give you the amazing review you deserve, so I'll say this: You hafve no idea how happy this made me. Thank you.
calliope-love chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is one of those stories I go to when I need a pick-me-up. It cracks me up every time. Oz's bit about the cat scratching at Gil's window in the middle of the night when no one else is around is pretty much canon in my head these days. 3
AkaEyes chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Funny, poor Eliot... Very good though!
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
poor Elliot! OZ is kinda a moron in here, but it's funny! Reo stop reading those books, they only cause trouble for Eliot!
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This did not make me laugh a little, as u so eloquently put it. This made me laugh more than its appropriate at 3am XD

Oh god, Elliot. We all knew that underneath all those anger management issues and fondness of yelling as well as dumping personal philosophies onto unsuspecting others, therein lies a stumbling, mumbling, babbling, flailing mess of a teenage boy hopelessly in love with the most innocent sheep in the herd.

...I admit that the 'innocent sheep' bit was a fallacious statement. But it stands that he's still in love, no? :3 and Reo was just..priceless.

Come on. Don't leave it like that ;) we know how messed up Elliot is with courting. How badly can he mess up a proper DATE? There's only so long he can keep his hormones in check. Almost as long as Gil can hold out from murdering his adoptive brother XD
Captivated Fairy chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I love how Elliot tried to win oz over but Oz was the who made Elliot faint in the end that was so funny.
ocida chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
haha! i love it, so funny. Seriously had me laughing out loud...

[and so did gil.]
considerthisgone chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was awesome! :D Oz is just so oblivious~ XD I just suddenly liked this couple a few days ago! Weird, huh? XD They're to hot/cute together~!
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
"Wow Ada likeds that too!" God is there anything that Ada doesnt like? xD hahah poor Elliot, Oz is oblivious. And i think that Reo's been hanging out with Sharon too much. Either that or they should hang out. make a romance novel book club lol x]

aww cute, fluffy and humerious. I woke up my mother i was laughing so hard. xD
please delete this account1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010