Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Stinessi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Really nice.

It was a lot of fun to read. Now, right at this moment, I am feeling content. :D
Elphaba-The Wicked One chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
AHAHAHA! This is so amazingly amazing! *gives you cookies*
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This...

made me laugh. SO. HARD.

You are a wonderful person for writing this, even if you made me spill my tea.

XD

Loveya,

~Autumn
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A little? I was lol-ing the whole way through ... trashy romance novels have a lot to answer for
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
great work! i loved this :D
wuzimiko chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
hahaha really enjoyed this
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hehe! Oh man, this made me crack up every few paragraphs... and... I have given my friends advice from trashy romance novels before. (Granted, owing to my reading taste the advice went something like this: "Just get over yourself and jump on her and bite her! Then she'll be all yours for ever and ever and ever and you can go and have wolfy babies together!") Hehe. I enjoyed it lots and I would give a more detailed review but I can't feel my toes right now. And I think my brother is trying to make stir-fry flambe and I have to go and monitor his cooking.

-Wd
Heartris chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Chuckles.

The story was cute. Elliot was adorable. Hehe. Hopefully you will write another ElliotxOz one-shot another time soon. I love this pairing. It was an enjoyable read.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I love this! Is this really just one-shot? *pleading eyes*
Shinreigari chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
It's nice-

but then...

It doesn't have a happy ending uwa~ ToT
lee-uhm chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Only recently have I realized just /how/ much I love ElliotxOz. And oh, this made me laugh. So much. I love this. I love you. Marry me. Better yet. Have my children. -gets on one knee and proposes- I love all of Elliot's failed attempts, and Reo's romantic-fail ideas, and how Oz keeps assuming that Elliot wants Ada. And then the ending. Ohgod. That was perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. And a little sprinkling of perfect. -strokes your ego-
nanetys chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I swear I'm still laughing. My mom even thought I was gonna pass out from lack of air.

ElliotxOz is completely perfect, and this fic is just... TOTAL EPIC XD

So, I was wondering if you would let me translate it to portuguese, it would make me the happiest person in the world EVER *-*

Anyway, I really love it. Bye o/
Ricano chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
so cute! it totally sound like Oz's doing XD teasing Elliot so much haha
Charles Greyson chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
haha "And he still thinks i like his SISTER!" best line ever the end was great after all that and he just kisses him. poor Elliot! I love this fic thanks for the upload!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I smiled really big. Does that count? It was hysterical. I loved that Elliot was so frustrated. And Gil's brain being hard-wired to sense Bad Thoughts about his Young Master is pure gold.

~ Val