Reviews for Second Life
macisgate chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Just finished watching this episode. What a wonderful story you've written! Loved it.
reader chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Nice job. Well-written and interesting perspective.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I don't often review one shots, but this really touched me. This is really, really good. Very impressive use of words to paint the picture of Ziva craving a renewal and actually living it.

Well done.
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Liked this story! But I think you meant 'potted plant' and not 'pot plant' matter how funny it sounds :)
scottiedog chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
excellent one shot of Ziva's thoughts! :)
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very nicely done. Insightful and almost poetic in the way it's written. I enjoyed this very much. A lovely tag to a great episode.
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow! really good!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
What a beautiful, evocative story.
indiaga chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh my God. This is seriously, truly, amazing. Beautiful, and so poetic, and haunting, and RIGHT. Favourite parts:

'Damocles, sycophant of Dionysius of Syria, when in envy of the good life was given a chance to sit in the King’s chair and enjoy his pleasures. And it was so. That is, until he looked up, and saw a sword hanging by a single hair above the throne.'

'are the thread to snap and bring me down upon them.

And snap I did.'

'My death was written in stone long before I got to him. Life was ending as the cargo plane took flight in Israel, shedding pieces along the ocean; it faded in a room without light and filled with sounds I could not will away.

I drowned in unmeasured time, waiting for the end.'

'What am I to do, with all this time?'

'Perhaps he is a good man. Perhaps not.

I think it is not for me to judge.'

'HaMa'eiven Yavin