Reviews for A New Watcher
r ii n g o k ii t s u n e chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
This story really touched me, I loved it. :]

~R i i e
ArmadillosofDoomandSuch chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Well, this is intended as a review for the whole story, I just thought I'd put it at Chapter 10.

Overall, I liked the story. But there were a few things that you could work on in the future.

First, I would have liked to see a little more of Anya's blurty tactlessness (or more of Anya, period) I think by the events of Tabula Rasa she'd earned her 'main character badge'

Secondly, Giles would come up with a much more cutting insult than 'Sissy'

But, I liked the story, and look forward to reading any sequels you decide to write.
darbymonster chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Okay, this came to a screching halt when you had the doctor say she'd be fitted with a prosthetic leg later that day - RIGHT after the accident. It takes MONTHS for a limb to heal enough for a patient to be fitted with a prosthetic. Even assuming slayer healing kicked in, no way would a doctor blithely talk about that so soon. Did you even bother doing any research?
zigpal chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
A great ending, I can't wait to see what you have in store for our favorite Watcher/Slayer duo.
mmooch chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Way to take the chance there, Giles! Course, that's probably what saved him from having to continue groveling. Yay! I hope the sequel includes more smoochies.
mmooch chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
He'd better be planning on sticking around now that he's gotten rid of Nigel! Too bad that it takes Buffy losing a leg for him to come back to her, though. Oh well, at least he's there!
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Nice but Giles should have hit him more. I mean he so deserved it.

Lisa
zigpal chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
WHOO HOO!

Great update. Now Dawn and Giles could be in some trouble when Buffy finds out what they did, but maybe when she finds out she won't get pushed in her training, she forgive them both. We'll see. Buffy tends to hold a grudge.
zigpal chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Great update. Darn, there won't be a Ripper-esque thrashing of Mr. Davis yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Well that is if Buffy actually tells him everything.
mmooch chapter 8 . 10/10/2009
Oh, Nigel really needs to have every square inch of his butt kicked by someone. Punishing Buffy for something that wasn't her fault! Makes me wish Spike's chip had a malfunction for 10 seconds.

So Giles finally finds out! Hm, wonder when he's going to make the timeline connection to Buffy's earlier call? Talk about feeling like a pillock! How much is she going to make him grovel? Hope it's lots!
RabidReject chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Good stuff.
zigpal chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Great update. Oh boy, Ripper is going to let loose, and since Buffy is nervous on how to tell Giles about the leg, this might be the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Poor Nigel, he won't know what hit him. Oh wait, yeah he will. It was Ripper protecting his own.
mmooch chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
Impressed that Dawn didn't just blurt everything out. Must be that whole 'closer to Buffy' thing. *snicker* I can just imagine the pout in Giles' voice when Buffy did what Nigel ordered without protest.
zigpal chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
I've been bad not reviewing this before this, but I wanted to see where you were going to go with it, but I must say you are doing a very nice job with all the characters, especially nailing Buffy's fear to say something to Nigel about his training for fear that he might leave her high and dry, and now that Giles knows something is up, I'm thinking Nigel is in store for and Ripper-esque thrashing for what he is doing to Buffy, and maybe, just maybe that might be enough for Buffy to forgive him.
mmooch chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
You know, it's funny...as upset with him as I am, I still felt bad for him. But he brought it on himself. Can't wait to see his reaction to things in Sunnydale.