Reviews for Bad Things
Cannibals Welcome chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
I'm not sure what that meant, but it sounded vaguely dirty... :D

I loved your story. I loved the plot bunnies, and I hope your conventions turned out. I especially like the dream scene with the Impala. ;)

P.S. Reminder that you're never to touch red wine again.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
add me to the list.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Okay that was... I feel like I just got bitch slapped by a plot twist.
MayaTheGreatish chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Button poked, because you deserve it. chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
This was a really good story. Though it did lack dialogue in a lot of chapters I did enjoy reading all the characters' thoughts. :)
xxsewnlipsxx chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
I liked it.

I would gush and pour adoration over you and use huge, fancy words to show you how much I liked it, but I'm in a hurry. Another time, perhaps.

Thank you for writing it.
Reku14 chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
I just read all of this and I LOVE it!

Dean and Cas are my OTP haha

so I love good quality stories written about them.

Great job! I love it
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 18 . 1/13/2011
Very nice! As usual, good plot, well written... Just really good in general. And yeah, Gabriel IS awesome. And hot, if you overdose his episodes at least. But great job! Now I'm off to read some other story of yours...
S chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
After scrolling through fanfics I just had to see why you had over 100 reviews for your story and it stands strong that your story definitely deserves so much positive feedback. I LOVED IT.
Coragyps chapter 18 . 7/30/2010
I liked this story, thanks for sharing it - it would be a much more interesting alternative to canon, if *this* is what Lucy had offered Cas instead of just some unheavenly protection. I liked how you handled Cas' temptation, particularly regarding Sam, which I could see happening. Good job!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 18 . 5/12/2010
very interesting story. i enjoyed it.
confondre chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
Squee~ I just spent almost the whole day reading and re-reading this! It's so god. OMG, I love you! This is amazing.

Definitely on my top five lists. I love your insane detailed writing. Ugh, my heart D:

Thanks so much for this ;)
Pandora de Romanus chapter 18 . 1/26/2010
I didn't review this? Sorry! Surprising endidng! I don't know why but I half expected Sam and Gabriel to get to know each other, but I may be working too much. Or something...

Is there going to be a sequel? When is your next story up?
krissy7490 chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
*sigh* A little whimpery that the story's over, but glad it all worked out. :)

More Gabriel in future fics? SWEET! :)
Sola chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
I pity Sam. I really do. Poor guy.