Reviews for Hell Was Only A Nightmare - Jurassic Park I
Tyrannosaur King 'Crusher chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
The ending was cute lol. And loved how the Tyrannosaurus shows up to save the day, for the most part. Keep up the good work.
Alex B. Goode chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Keep it up!
BlackHawk98 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Omg please keep writing for this series it's amazing
tess chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
this note is, um...short?
tess chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
i am pretty much speechless after this but i do have 3 words for you: this was awesome
tess chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
this is really sweet
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
lol ever thought of letting Isaiah and Carly have an recurring appeareance in the Lost World movie? It'd be funny. xD it'd be years later maybe (how many years later was it?) and they'd 'maybe' still be together and suddenly see a t-rex in town. xD can you imagine the hilarity meow.
the traveler chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
i've only have one thing to ask: how long till Jurassic Park 2? i want to read more from Isaiah Muldoon and Carly Johnson. so, please, write Jurassic Park 2!
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
i cant wait for the second part, i loved this story soo much, please update soon!
fullmoon dreamer chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Please do the sequal soon and I want Isaiah and carly to be in it as well. Please. I loved them.
fullmoon dreamer chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Hello Sarah, Im moon I love this fic. This is the best oc jurassic park fic I've ever read.
DrPepper280 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
LOVE IT! Please do a sequel. If not I will hunt you down, only joking but seriously, fantastic, keep writing.
11Renee11 chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
I really loved this story:) Isaiah and Carly are just so adorable together:D
Sayer Rose chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I Abusolutly (SP?) Love this espacially (Sp?) the ending
Captain of Christ chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Good job. Thanks for writing!