Reviews for The Right Thing to Do
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love it. You wrote Ziva perfectly. But if I may make a suggestion? I would have liked the whole scene...but this was really good anyway.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
cute!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Lovely scene expansion
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
yes yes my fav fav scene. & u wrote it so well. sigh. tony..
Peace215 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I like it! I like seeing it more from Ziva's point of view - her emotions during the whole scene in the bathroom. They like the men's room don't they?

And just adding the touch of disappointment to it all, was icing on the cake. You could see in the show she was slightly relieved but upset that Tony darted off. Very nice!
Mac chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh my god! I loved the episode and the bathroom scene melted my heart. I was so happy to see a little Tiva action last night I thought the cheek kiss was actually better than a hug it was more personal because it lingered longer than a normal cheek kiss would,and because you were right they are so much more than partners and best friends. I hope we will get to see more personal touches like this throughout the season and in escalation. I thought that how Tony got a break through proved that they could be in a relationship and still do their job, Awesome. You wrote this very well and stayed in character and I loved their thoughts, especially Ziva's.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Yay! Love your fic. :-)

I was squealing like a little fangirl that whole scene, at least inside my head. Probably would have started dancing if my family wasn't in the room. :-) Ah, what little life I have.

Tiva ftw.
Sjarly chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Loved it as usual! You do know that i'm starting to expect these one-shots to every episode in the future of NCIS/tiva :P. Fic gave me just as much a goody,happy or as we limburgers say jippy as the actual episode. As of now you're on my authors alert and I promise to review!
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I suppose it may be a bit pointless for me to review, since I'm in England, and still waiting for Aliyah on Friday night. So unless I risk Youtube (which always seems to addle my PC somehow,) I'll have to wait until April, and only glean Season 7 through the writing of fellow fanficcers. Never mind, stories like your excellent one-shot help me to know what's going on. Thankyou!
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I LOVED IT! Super Awesome!

I know the episode was so awesome-we definitely got our first hint/bit of TIVA :)
Verdad-y-Vida chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Nice! I'm not sorry they broke the scene off where they did, in the way they did—they walk a narrow line between character-driven while still having the cases. It's a good balance, but sadly it means we can't rush into things like we might sometimes like to. :D But still—Ziva, OUR rather-less-than-demonstrative-Ziva—kissing Tony? TIVA ALERT! Those two are more than just good friends. ::) Thank you for the one shot! That scene deserves plenty of them.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Man, I wanted a real kiss or at least a big hug but oh well..

This story is certainly a nice look into Ziva's thoughts.

Well done.
JuliaLynne89 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I was jumping up and down on my couch at the bathroom scene. I absolutely LOVED your take on it.
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I liked it!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
they were not simple

That sums up Tony/Ziva right there. I loved last night's episode, and this story was short and sweet :)