Reviews for To Carry You Home
Lady Celairiel chapter 1 . 3/4
That was so sad and tragic. It really touched me... Hauntingly beautiful yet sad. Keep writing!
Robyn Flynn chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
THIS IS SSSSOOOO SAD! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! great work though. :) now excuse me while I go cry in a corner. ;)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I think you have reached your goal or evem more. I'm crying like there's no tomorrow! That song...it killed me. That song always kills me. I think my heart just broke.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh wow my gosh wow. That was beautiful. I got teary eyed, which is quite uncommon for me. Absolutely amazing!
Random person chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I'm crying. :'( This was SOOOOOO SAD! This is the first story I've read that made me cry. Good writing.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I CRIED! I still found it quite beautiful! Keep writing! :)
Ready09Sette chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Goodness me... It has certainly touched me... Good job! DX
kinzeylee chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
that was so amazingly beautiful and yet so sad...really wonderful! I'm glad I read it.
Serpentinia Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
:( CRYING MY EYES OUT TRYING TO TYPE THIS. So great. I imagine if he didn't go eventually sail or die peacefully I imagine this is how he would die. Gorgeous. Going to read it again and try not to cry:)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
lindsey and marie enterprises chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This is just...beyond words. I cried the first time I read it. This story is so beautifully written! It makes me jealous (not really, since I wouldn't have killed Legolas). I was so incredibly moved by your story. Excellent work.
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
that was really good...

sad...

but really good!
Psycotus chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Oh c'mon, are you happy now? You make me cry! Wow, this is one of best Legolas death stories. I'm glad that i found it :) Sry my bad English...
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
loved this story. Very good!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
*pauses in shock* You...you killed him? Oh Valar! NOOOOOO! *Sobs wrack my body* N-no, not Legolas! He can't leave me here alone! No! NOOO!

(Great one-shot :)