Reviews for Like Fathers, Like Sons
dabzzygirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LOL big time! I loved it! Tucker is so much like Larry and Robbie, like Balki. I have now officially read every one of your PS stories. Loved each one!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is VERY funny and very cute. I laughed all the way through it, it is so typical! Great story...nice work!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
LOL, the title pretty much says it all, doesn't it? XD Robbie and Tucker have the same rapport as their fathers (I love how Robbie drops the odd Myposian word just like Balki).

Ah, and the "How many times...?" bit priceless every time.

And of course, the sink doesn't last long!

I liked that you added in a little exchange between Balki and Larry at the end.

Another masterpiece!
Alani chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Love it!

I'd love to see a fic about Robbie and Tucker as teens. That would be cool.

Alani.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Boys! Alot like their fathers ofcourse. Men never want to ask for the help of an expert either. They always do want to do it themselves even if tey don't really know what their doing. It's the masculine ego, same reason guys never stop to ask direction. This is too cute, and great start to your new story. I'll be anxious to see what is ahead for these two little guys. Great Job so far. Keep it coming. till next time
smartyjonescrzy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Aww, that was adorable! Tucker and Robbie really are just like their parents!

Ah, an allusion to 'Piano Movers.' I LOVE that episode! They also thought that elevator was possessed too, didn't they?

"Oh, right." You put that in at the perfect moment! When Robbie said it, I had to stop and laugh! That was genius!

Uh, oh. Looks like Tucker has as much trouble admitting he's in over his head as his father does. Really, how many times has HE fixed a sink before? And the hurt pinky, that was referring back to 'Piano Movers' too, wasn't it? When Larry held out his hand and said, "I've got a blister." The way he whines like a little kid just cracks me up. Even though Tucker is still a little kid, it's just as funny as when Larry does it! :D

I don't think Robbie has to worry about getting caught without his floaties! Lol. And I can't believe Balki fell for Tucker's lame excuse. He took a bath but forgot to take off his clothes? Come on! At least Larry figured out something was up. And it's almost exactly when they tried fixing the showerhead! Ah, memories!

That was SO cute! I loved it! Your sense of timing is really impeccable! :)