Reviews for Introductions: Annabelle Lennox
novicewriter552 chapter 23 . 7/4
I'm sorry for being a ghost-reader for so long, but I have to say, this made me laugh so hard at some points it made me cry, especially as a fifteen year old myself. Annabelle's few moments of angst and teenage snark are easy to relate to and make me laugh at myself sometimes. I do have just one question though... will there be more updates? You did mention the story wasn't complete, but it's been years since the last chapter was published.

Anyways, fabulous job on this and all your other stories. I look forward to reading more of you work.
GGMK chapter 23 . 3/13
I really like the dynamic Annabelle has with the Autobots. You perfectly capture the teenage part of it, and the inherent awkwardness. It made this story a blast to read. I'll patiently wait for the next chapter. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 23 . 10/22/2016
I AM IN TEARS! THAT WAS MAGNIFICENT! OH MY GOSH! There is nothing in particular I can comment on except the incredible deviousness and sheer diabolical-ness of everyone involved! Thank you, thank you for this spectacular installment!

Continue it whenever you like, Eowyn77! I'll be here waiting! Cheers!
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
I really love this. I know its a long shot since its been nearly 5 years since the last chapter was put up but any chance it will be continued?
a fan of TF chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I like the Cybertronian lullaby is it from a comic or did you come up with it ether way its nice I can just picture Races singing it
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
Please continue! This is so much fun!
Alc Fluteo chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
I just got the chance to read through every chapter of this and I really, really would love to see it get updated.
dashka chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Thank you !
StormyX2 chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
I have always loved reading your stories. You have been my all time favorite author for transformers stories. I can't wait for the next chapter; I have an idea for the next chapter if your interested?
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Really loving your work, guys. I find it amazing!

But, now that The Tie That Binds is complete, will the next arc of this story be up soon?

Thanks very much, I enjoyed reading this!
Dragonrider2203 chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
I love this fic, and all your fics! I've just been re-reading this one and I was thinking that I can't really picture Annabelle in my head. Which actress do you reckon you would choose to play her if a movie was made of your AU? I hope you can post more of this fic soon, especially as TTTB has finished. Please keep writing!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
epicness
Just Watch Me chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
I was just reading this through again and I realized that this is the only time I've ever heard Optimus speak with contractions. Was that intentional? Also, I'm wondering if this fic is on your todo list, or won't be updated until Destroyer of Worlds catches up with the time frame?
Clarissalightwood5679 chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
hahahaha! Please update soon, I love this!
Xireana Prime chapter 23 . 4/11/2012
please update soon! I can't wait till the next chapter!