Reviews for Selfish
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I absolutely loved this o/s. The song fits perfectly!
Iridescent Bellisle Cullen chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
That was a wonderful story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
thanks for the great story
erythra-selena chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was the first songfic I truly liked, no, loved! Very well done!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thank God! Bella u finally c the light! That Carlisle was ALWAYS that handsome and of coarse .. SMEXY ;D ... Edward u deserve it..u can't just throw away girls and the. Come back..! That just wrong.. In soo many levels..

And da lemon.. Goodness.. I felt embarrassed reading it /

I read some before, but wow.. That was just wow ..
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Edward deserved that. I love how they grew close to each other over time rather than it happening in 3.5 seconds flat.
RedneckAngel chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Thank you so very much for such a wonderful story! I LOVE that song and the story made me cry my eyes out - up until the lemon at the end...HOTT.

Thanks again for an amazing trip! XD

Kelly
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
love it very much
vamp69lover chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Can you make another Chapter for this and have Carlisle and Bella showing off in front of Edward or something...lol I LOVE it
Vani88 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I loved the part where Carlisle is actually eating the food... Carlisle just makes shivers run down my spine... it's different from Jake or Edward... he's the doctor, the mature one, I guess that is what makes him so sexy...

Poor Charlie... :( As for Edward, he definitely deserved this attitude.. he was the one who left after all... I am glad that Bella is happy with Carlisle now... although I would have preferred if they were together before he had to change her...
meganEb chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is was really good.

Would have been a good

multi chapter story.
izzie22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nice story, I'm glad that it progressed over time. I'm just confused as to why Bella, realizing that she loves Carlisle and not Edward, would then choose to commit suicide.
Megara1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hi !

That was a really good one shot Bella/Carlisle story !

I loved all the emotions you brilliantly wrote !

The sex scene was perfect !

Great job