Reviews for Slightly Scarlet
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LOVED it! :D

"It's Jane, after all. The possibilities are frightening."

And I think that just about explains it all.
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh the SpaceAnJL verse is just so much fun to frolic about in!

There were way too many good lines yet again. Never a dull moment with Jane and Lisbon.

Quote: “Your mission, should you decide to accept it...”

Ethan Hunt vs. Patrick Jane… Jane wins, hands down… I maybe slightly biased… Slightly…

Ugh, cow… Thank you for that grotesque image that you managed to put into my brain… Oh and Manfred Asbach is made of awesome!

Quote: “Of course...You drive like a lunatic, you're good at cards, you've got a smartass line for every occasion...”

Yeah, Lisbon pretty much covered all the bases… Why do women like bad boys again?

Quote: Edited in slow-mo, maybe a little Strauss – it has potential...

That was one of my favourite lines. Jane museum metal bar Oscar winning performance

Quote: “Try the second stomach. You've got a one in four chance.”

Classic Jane.

Quote: “So, what do we call this case? The Maltese Holstein? Dead Cows Tell No Tales? Dial M for Moo-der?”

I kind of like Dial M for Moo-der, I mean, yeah, cheesy, but I love me some cheese.

Another amazing, well thought out piece! I loved every moment of it and it came to life right off the screen. Thanks for the read!
chocolatefan chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
loved this story! really cute
earthlydreamz chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Loved this! So many moments had me chuckling. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)
erica83ca chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
“Your mission, should you decide to accept it...”

*grins* how very mission impossible of you...applause!

A Sean reference and Jane trying to run down Bosco... two thumbs up :-)
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
is this finished? it doesnt seem finished...
House Calls chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"Licensed for Moo-der" - bwah! Loved it, loved the story! Thanks for sharing it! I like this fun side of Lisbon and Jane. :)
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
HA! Can i vacation in the Anj verse? Excellent story.
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was a great plot-bunny! Hope Jane does ear a tux on the show. He sure can fill it out nice.
Jadestar1981 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
*Chuckles* Hilarious story and wonderful for imagination. Jane in a tuxedo, Lisbon in a dress, an art exhibition and Manfred...loved the whole thing.

You certainly have an unique and great way of writing. Thanks! I will definitely read it again.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 9/30/2009

I was slightly scared when I hadn't seen you for a while but I knew you couldn't leave the Lisbon and the Jane alone :)

This was great, a wonderful Jane/Lisbon date/work. Love that Minelli is purposefully ignoring the obvious :)

Too cute.
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Giggle. This was awesome.

And I have to say, best summary I've read in a while. It was really quite funny.

And I particularly enjoyed the last quarter, once Jane joined in the art.
Purple Piggie chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Jane, Patrick Jane. Loved the tux, loved the action, LOVED LOVED LOVED Manfred and the "art"! Keep it up.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I'm going to be giggling like a maniac all afternoon :) That was hilarious. I think my favourite was the Maltese Holstein. I don't even know where to begin with this one. Completely ridiculous, but strangely plausible in the context of the characters. You definitely have a way with comedy.
GarniGal chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh the puns! That was wonderful - and the little Firefly reference didn't hurt either. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »