Reviews for Harry Potter and the Odd Truth or Dare
DylanL chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Pretty good and I can't blame u for getting turned on at the thought of Ginny and Hermione making out, that's a hot thing to think about.
Gloop chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Is it weird I can see Luna doing this XD
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Prongs85 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Harry is going to be pleased when he finds out of the real truth or dare game :D
IchigoVizard chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Very good. I love how he wakes up at the end lol. And a suggestion for you so you're dad doesn't erase any more stories. I'm going on the assumption that you've written more than one, but when you save them, e-mail them to yourself, since e-mail is password protected. Another option is to mark the folder they're in as hidden, and use the control panel to make hidden folders invisible, and just make them visible as needed.
lenorafox chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was very nice, it made me sad to find out it was a dream. Some parts sounded kind of weird, like where it said "...feeling was indescribable, but I'll try," it pulled me out of the story, because I want to imagine what's happening, not that I'm just reading it.

Does that make sense?
LoopyLoo13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Good Story! The formatring makes it hard to read so I copied and pasted into a word document and changed it (maybe you could too?) Other than that, very sexy and saucy! I love the way you portray Luna as being so up front about it "I think we should have intercourse..."LOLOLOLOL! XD
tumshie chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Quite a good story, but the formatting makes it difficult to read.