Reviews for Bad Day
POOR FUJI D: BUT TEZUKA'S KISS MADE EVERYTHING BETTERRRR
yakitorii chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Nice one, I like it !
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
:)) It's fascinating to see Fujiko have a bad day. XD Cute story.
fierce phoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
yes, i agree with the saying "things have to get worse before they could get better," so true!

AW! XD i love this story!

So cute!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Awe, this story was adorable XD I loved it, thank you for writing!
TheSightofYou chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
My Favorite little one shot of all time for them so amazingly perfect. Kudos to you!
speadee chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Do you live in England or South Africa? In your profile, it says South Africa, but in this fic, it says England.

I've heard about some of the diasaters in Asia. It's terrible! I hope everyone is all right.

Good job describing a bad day and showing that a day can't be all bad! I felt sorry for Fuji, but I'm glad something good did happen from it. Good things do happen during bad days, too. You showed that well. I'm glad both Captain Tezuka and Fuji confessed.

It is typical of the Ah-Un Pair to be late.

Fuji wouldn't put off an assignment till the last minute. He would politely turn down offers until his paper is done. I guess it was needed for the story.

Since the Dream Pair are in the same class, Kikumaru would also have the same assignments, and wouldn't be able to be a distraction. I would panic if I fell asleep, and wake up to find that my assignment is due only in a few hours.

Kikumaru also would know not to jump on people when classes have already begun. The Dream Pair would also share some of their lunch with one another or pay for each others' lunch if they forgot.

At Seigaku, students don't go from one class to another. They are in the same classroom all day, and the teachers change classrooms.

Inui refers to people by last names, so he would use "Kawamura" and "Kikumaru."

Did Fuji fall, then get hit by Kawamura's shot, or did Kawamura's shot hit him, making him fall? Did the ball hit him in both in the eye and cheek?

I like how the nurse found it hard to believe that the injury was from tennis. In the series, tennis seems deadly, and I remember doctors wondering what kind of tennis they were playing.

If Fuji was in such a state, the nurse would probably have called an ambulance or arranged some transportation. If not, they would likely have taken a taxi since Fuji was in no shape to walk to and from a bus stop.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
that's totally fantastic! I simply love this! :D
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Here we called it Ondoy and it was quite 's nice to see your concern for your friends. As for your fic, I added it to my favorites so that should show how much I like it. Write more and update soon
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Awesomeness.

It's weird portraying Fuji of all people having a bad day... but hey, he ended up just fine with Tezuka! XD

Glad it was Tezuka who confessed first. It must have brightened Fuji's day because it sure brightened mine.

Lovely story!
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'd say...I somehow remember *cough*Inui Juice*

But hell, tezuka is worse than this though XD

But for Fuji, this is really really a bad day for him...

well not at all though XD

And hell yeah for the fluff XD

AhI really like it and somehow they're all almost IC
elusivemelody chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
whoa... such a nice feeling of satisfaction your fanfiction gave me at the end of the fanfiction. xD And to think I was laughing at Fuji's demise earlier. Nicely done!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, I loved this. After a horrible and totally boring day I'm glad to hear that Fuji had a happy ending to his bad day! I wish I had a Tezuka too!