Reviews for Ghosts and Memories Past
stina3246 chapter 29 . 7/31/2013
This is an amazing story. So well written. Are you planning on finishing it? PLEASE? Can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 29 . 7/25/2013
This is an amazing story. You've GOT to finish it! I'm dying to find out what happens.
Echo chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
This is an amazing story! Love it. You've got the all right
professor of legacy chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
So far, so good. When can we expect the next installment?
cowgirlbk87 chapter 29 . 12/17/2012
I really really really hope that you continue with this story. It's a goodie!
mark chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Great last line
DawnoftheNutter chapter 29 . 8/17/2012
Copy this link please ( .com) I promise this is not spamming-and it covers my feelings about not seeing another chapter at the moment... amazing story line. Honestly though, at first it was difficult seeing Jayne all proper, now I can't get enough!
jane0904 chapter 29 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter - and poor Mal having to bear Radiant's goo, all for the sake of verisimilitude!
RionaEire chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
Its been a while, that was funny with Mal pretending to be cousin Richard and all. This story still has lots of holes in it which I hope will be filled in in time. I'm also glad this got turned back into a T story, its easier to access this way. I still want to understand more about at what point Jayne wasn't touched/blank anymore etc. that would be helpful, how long did that take?
Riona
Matt Fleming chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Loving this story. Wasn't sure where it was going. Had a few hints but now I am sure I know what's up (not going to post it here as to not spoil it.)

The new interaction with Jayne and Zoe is something I would have never thought of.

Also I think you've managed to master the language that is River Tam.

Keep up with the great fic.
Ms. Chips chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
I'm thrilled that you're continuing with this story! I've really missed it. I find the rapport you're creating between Zoe and Jayne mesmerizing, and you've drawn out so many interesting facets in all of the characters. You keep peeling back layer upon layer to show us what's really going on inside Mal, Zoe, and Jayne. The parallels among them are wonderfully revealing as well. Jayne and Zoe, as well as Mal, all feel that they should be doing more for the others, even as they recognize that circumstances require that they leave some of the heavy lifting to others. I agree wholeheartedly with Radiant: they are much more than merely crew; they really are a family.

Since it seems that Jayne and Zoe will have to stay away in the cabin, while Mal keeps tabs on the Feds watching the Cobbs' house, I can't wait to see how they both react to the intimacy of the small space and one another. We know Zoe's feelings as Jayne's arm embraced her in bed. I wonder how Jayne will react to waking up with Wash's wife in his arms. We all liked to make good sport of Jayne's whoring, but I suspect that the big man will be more than a little conflicted and guilty. Still, if the awkwardness of moments like these ultimately brings the two closer together, then it's all for a good cause!

Thanks again for posting more of this story. You have such a terrific writing style and create so much depth and complexity in the characters that it's a real joy to read. Please, muse, keep the updates coming!
OutlawKnight chapter 29 . 7/15/2012
great to see an update to this fantastic story and the evolution of the characters is intriguing
Endgame65 chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Excellent chapter, and it's great to finally see an update. Keep up the good work.
vandevere chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
Surprise! Surprise!

Oddly enough, I was beginning to wonder *What happened to brandywine00? Did she disappear off the face of the world?*...

And-just like telepathy-Ghosts and Memories Past suddenly puts in an appearance! :P

Sure you ain't a Reader? :O
The Black Sluggard chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
Yay. Was glad to see a new chapter for this. :)