Reviews for What Will Be, Will Be
Nicolenalime chapter 15 . 3/29
Wow this is one of the best Spirk stories I've ever read. Ending made me sob like a hormonal idiot.
Fandoms Forever 2002 chapter 15 . 3/8
This was to amaze-balls for words. And OWWW that last bit was so sweet but it hurt! This is amazing. Thank you for making this
louisesnape chapter 15 . 2/2
Kyaaaaa loved it
Gracie chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god. This is the best ending ever.
Gina Mark chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oi, é impossível ler partes desta história ela é perfeita linda mesmo tem quer ler tudo sem saltar nenhum momento. Você escreveu muito bem. Sabe amo Jim Kirk ele é muito espirituoso e você fez dele nesta história uma personalidade apaixonante, parabéns. Abraços
LyckyDycky chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Ending just hit me in the heart. This is my what... Fourth time reading the fanfic and it always makes me cry laugh and smile. Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I loved it. The only thing I didn't really like was jim. I just felt he was ooc. But other then that, I adored it
KLS-Blueskies chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
omg! the first thing that comes to mind is that that Talho dude was evil and then i get thinking that maybe it just means the older Spock and older Kirk just bonded or something and the pain is just of older Spock and younger Kirk's bond dissolving or something like that.

I love that i don't have to wait for an update to find out lol
is great :)
missBAMF chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
Absolutely adored this! There simply isn't enough fics out there where the TOS universe crosses over with the Abrams one, and the ones that do feature it, it's usually only a tid bit and not a full length fic like this one. I liked the differences you put in each counterpart because yes, they are very different despite being the same characters. Also...I friggin loved how you mentioned TOS Kirks 'pauses' in his speech. That's ONE thing about the TOS episodes that cracks me up every single time I sit down and watch an episode! Shatner can never just get a full sentence out without it sound like this: "there is...something...out there..." I also liked how you added some drama to TOS Kirk and Spock's relationship because I can totally see Shatner's version being a total ass to TOS Spock by not really committing to him. Most people paint their relationship as sunshine and daisy's when if you stick to canon...it really wasn't. But I liked how TOS Kirk got his act together and realized he really loved Spock and decided to actually commit. I feel sorry for Spock Prime though...poor guy, he didn't get that ending.
777angeloflove chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
love it!
anndanae7 chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
AWWWWWWWWW OMG I LOVED IT!
Goddess of Idun chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Lovely story. So lovely, so lovely.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
BadBoysAreBest chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Holy moly, wow that was intense
BadBoysAreBest chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Soooooo obsessed with this fanfic!