Reviews for What Will Be, Will Be
KatieLyn chapter 15 . 10/4
You are an amazing writer. I read your story about Romulans Jim and now this one. You know how to make the reader laugh, cry and walk away satisfied. The ending was so perfect. I was thinking Elder Spock was not quite the same Spock as middle aged Spock after all. The communicator scenes where they noted the differences were brilliant. It's so cool to think that Elder Spock knows what it's like to make out with Jim, lol.

I laughed so hard when the two Spocks taunted each other by kissing the wrong Jims.

Loll I will always be wondering just exactly what the two doctors got up to in their office. I think they were a bit too much into themselves!
darkhuntress13 chapter 15 . 7/16
Okay, great story. I lowkey ship AOS!Kirk and TOS!Spock, so any fics with elements of that pairing really gets me. Thanks for writing and posting!
Hope1494 chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
That was beautiful! *tear*
nhrc chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
(Long, deep sigh)
I can not believe what a journey you take me.
He was twisted and often surprising and my heart was at risk.
(I'm glad that I did not get kitsch story like the Doris Day's song)

And I would not change a thing.
Thanks and see you next adventure.
nhrc chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
I have no air, I can hardly breathe regularly, all of me feels heavy and .. sad. I want to roll into bed and never get out.
It was one of powerful moments that i will remember, in my journey on this arcaive.
Serendipity989 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
I've been stuck between crying, laughing, and blushing this entire story. It was beautiful, especially the ending scene. :)
SakuraMinamino chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
I just have to say this cause it keeps bothering me. Spock is a commander rank. It's Commander Spock. Okay, I feel much better now.
Nicolenalime chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Wow this is one of the best Spirk stories I've ever read. Ending made me sob like a hormonal idiot.
Fandoms Forever 2002 chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
This was to amaze-balls for words. And OWWW that last bit was so sweet but it hurt! This is amazing. Thank you for making this
louisesnape chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
Kyaaaaa loved it
Gracie chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
Oh my god. This is the best ending ever.
Gina Mark chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oi, é impossível ler partes desta história ela é perfeita linda mesmo tem quer ler tudo sem saltar nenhum momento. Você escreveu muito bem. Sabe amo Jim Kirk ele é muito espirituoso e você fez dele nesta história uma personalidade apaixonante, parabéns. Abraços
LyckyDycky chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Ending just hit me in the heart. This is my what... Fourth time reading the fanfic and it always makes me cry laugh and smile. Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I loved it. The only thing I didn't really like was jim. I just felt he was ooc. But other then that, I adored it
KLS-Blueskies chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
omg! the first thing that comes to mind is that that Talho dude was evil and then i get thinking that maybe it just means the older Spock and older Kirk just bonded or something and the pain is just of older Spock and younger Kirk's bond dissolving or something like that.

I love that i don't have to wait for an update to find out lol
is great :)