Reviews for The Way I Am
Montara chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your story! Loved it! :)
Montara chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Loved it! :)))
Montara chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
"She fought a human, and she lost." - wow, he's right, he wanted a powerful mate and she wasn't powerful enough! I kind of feel sorry for her, but maybe this way she'll find her true mate.
Montara chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
What if his intended would have been someone intelligent and really fit to be his mate? Than his decision to choose Kagome would have been more dramatic and significant.

With a demoness like Chihomi his decision was not hard to make!

I like Fluffy :)))
Montara chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
I really don't know how he thought Kagome will accept something like this knowing how Kagome is!
Montara chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Maybe Amaterasu is kidding and Kagome will come back. But after she'll find out about the mating it will be a possibility...
Montara chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
How could he be so...he signed the mating contract!
Montara chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I don't get it. Why would Kikyo send a letter to Sesshomaru if she wanted to harm Kagome?! And how did Kikyo managed to enter into the palace if Inuyasha couldn't?

Anyway, I'm kind of glad Kagome is a bit ruthless since both Kikyo and Inuyasha wronged her.
Montara chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Now Inuyasha won't bother her! And ...they kissed! :D
Montara chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Jealous much? :)))

She confessed! And he left...I wonder how she'll interpret that?
Montara chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
They are finally free from that evil panda youkai! And he thinks Kagome is not ugly :))) Hope that potion will work!
Montara chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Oh, no! He has an intended!
Montara chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I can't believe Inuyasha! How did he end up so violent?! I'm so sorry for the Inuyasha who was, like Kagome said, still innocent. But he hurt her!

So glad Sesshomaru brought Shippo to Kagome! Now Inuyasha can't blackmail her!
Montara chapter 6 . 12/12/2015
He didn't like it when she acted formal...he wants the real Kagome. He's so in love!
Montara chapter 5 . 12/12/2015