Reviews for The Way I Am
lilmonkey37043 chapter 19 . 2/15
I have never been so frustrated before, i wanted to jump through my screen and hit sesshomaru up side the head so bad. And I'm pretty sure i scared my roommates with how much i was cursing the further i read. BUT... it was such a lovely story, even though i wanted to strangle a fictional character. Im just happy they finally got there happy ending. Thank you for this magnificent story.
145796213 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated your story. It was a joy to read. Thank you.
shautina.palm chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
Haha amazing story looooved it!
young kagome chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
I Read ALL the Chapters and LOVED THEM. SO funny and it made me get angry and cry. and Chapter 11 got me so riled I was like Really your going to find a mate that isn't Kagome I was about ready to murder Sesshomaru. Loved the Story it was Awsomely Perfect. Ya know its a Great Story if it can get ya hooked so badly that ya can't stop reading.
KEdakumi chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
Not a day over 21.
This was perfect.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Oh Sesshomaru!
You'll soon be a whipped mate.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Go Kagome!
Take back the thing!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
BEAUTIFUL! BRAVOO *wipes tears from eyes* I can confidently say that this is definitely one of the best Sess/Kag fanfics out there. You handled all your characters brilliantly and your writing style is awesome :) I was really sad to see this end though! I really hope you keep writing other projects!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
"baby" ...:)))))))))))))) - that is my current ridiculous grin
Bird That Flies At Dawn chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
I loved this story so much! It made me laugh and feel for the characters. It was absolutely amazing!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
This story was written some time ago, I'm not sure if you'll ever see this review but; I wanted you to know this was endearing and charming. Beautiful Job!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
wrong type of hotness!
though, i've never been a fan of firefighters...
i've always been more of a swimmer(not lifeguard) kind of girl.