Reviews for Le Sacre Couer
Mireads chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I hope that one day you are able to finish this story
hardcoretwilighter1979 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I just found this story and I'm loving it so please continue it.
hardcoretwilighter1979 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I just found this story and I'm loving it so please continue it.
Lady Ramona chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
Hi, yes I am reading this, I just ran across it. I know it was written and posted awhile ago, out I really do like it!

Thank you so much for a fresh look at our favorite bunch!
Kemq chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Good story so far, i hope you continue it.
bodah chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
i love stories where several guys fall for the same girl, but wish it was bella, not buffy.
KareBear1965 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I am enjoying this so far and I can't wait for more. I just found it and I really hope that you will continue it real soon.

NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I just stumbled onto this story and love what you've written so far. I see that it has been about five month since you update it though. I really, really hope that does not mean you've abandoned this. I'd dearly love to read more soon.
AbbeNormal chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Hey Buff,

I know you haven't updated for awhile...but, it sure would be wonderful if you could continue this story. It is sooo cool. I so enjoy it. It's so different from anything I've read on here. Just think about it, ok?

Have a great day,

Mary (53)

Valparaiso, Iniana
CarminMoon chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
I absolutely frickin' love this story! Very interesting plot line so far, nice character development.

Anything with Peter in it is right up my alley, and then to make the other 'Major' player Jasper, well let's just say even if it takes you three years to write this, I'll be hangin' around! LOL

Oh, and the Ted Nugent comment EPIC FRICKIN' WIN!
AMEW chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
I love it. Fave parts: "This looked more like a family picnic. I was just waiting for Esme to bust out the wet-naps!" and "He looked like a little kid when you give them a lemon wedge for the first time." Really awesome. Update sooner, PLEASE!
Libby Blue chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Woo-Hoo! I wasn't sure if this story had been discontinued or put on hiatus, but let me just say that I was one very happy camper when I saw the alert letting me know that there was a new chapter out!

I really enjoyed the chapter, the interaction between all of the characters is fun to watch develop and grow. Peter trying out deer was hilarious as well!

I like the way that Buffy described her relationship with the boys, it makes a lot of sense and now I know that I shouldn't necessarily infer that she is going to be "with" any of them, which is always helpful.

Also, thanks for clearing up the name Buffy issue. I didn't think it was a crossover or anything, but it helps knowing that for sure.

Can't wait to see how everything is going to play out!
delilah69 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
how are the guys going to relate to her?
sweetypie200494 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I really like this story and would love to read more. In otherwords...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE...
PJJ0930 chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
Interesting story. Had me chuckling, but I do wonder if you will be updating again.

Looking forward to another chapter.