Reviews for Life's a Challenge
PurpleInkSBU chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
I loved every last one of these ! Especially the last two. How cute was that?
SorrisoD'amore chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
That was really good i loved all of them:)
Fiona12690 chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
Very interesting with all of the different challenges in here. I really loved the Nacy moments and Kacy moments, though I did not notice any Jacy moments at all. Darn... still a brilliant story though, one of the best. Time to go find another one of your stories.

PurpleAngel87 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Yay, I was right! Black hole... , that was so cute. And I loved his remark about making Kevin the fifth wheel. And the fact that she found the fact that he was flirting with her the strangest part of her night. Super fluffy stuff.

And all of these challenges were so amazing and your responses were even better. I can't wait to try some of these out, but knowing me, It's going to be some time before that happens. I loved each and every one of these responses, they were fantastic, really. I don't know what I'm going to when I finish reading your stories that I haven't read yet...:S. Awesome, awesome, awesome.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
'He felt a little better now that everyone else was depressed too.' Nick! Although this was sad, go Macy! I loved the conversation that Kevin, Joe and Stella have about Nick, when he's still listening to them. And the reference to a brooding volcano was awesome. But the realisation that Macy was leaving was written really well and was really realisitic. And seeing as there is one more chapter left, I bet its a follow up to this.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
You made me like Fiona/Kevin. I don't even know how you did that. But I loved Kevin's attitude in this- the innocence that only he can pull off and the belief that anyone can change if they want to. It almost does sound too simple to be true. And I liked your Fiona's attitude - she's still slightly conniving, but you made her bearable.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
I was right; brothers do exist to interrupt moments. I completely agree with Macy - damsels in distress are so overrated. Although, you know, talking mice are awesome. :) I liked that Nick just sort of agreed with her and then said maybe things would be better with confident heroines instead.

And even though I don't think I've ever heard a Sara Bareilles song (I know, what is wrong with me?), the line that you did use makes me want to go youtube her song. So I'll do that in abit. :)
PurpleAngel87 chapter 8 . 4/3/2010
You can totally ignore my last few reviews - I don't think they've made much sense...sorry! But I strangely know how Kevin feels in this one - I think quite a lot of people have a love/hate relationship with school. But I really liked how Macy just rolls with it and then looks at Nick for explanantion. And how the students at Horace Mantis are so used to Kevin's quirkiness, that they don't even look up. This review doesn't feel right. I loved it anyway, is what I'm trying to say. In a roundabout way.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Um, why don't you want to own this story? And if you really don't want it, you can give it away. Oh or you could auction it! People would pay good money for it, really. It maybe wasn't my favourite out of the ones I've read so far, but that doesn't mean it was bad at all. I liked Nick's final confession and the truth behind what he really thought of the video girls. And I'm with Macy - why does Kevin get puppies if Nick gets a teenage supermodel? :D
PurpleAngel87 chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Haha, I do feel for Nick. Being stuck between two couples who are sort of together but not quite must be frustrating. At least he was able to do something about one of them though - and maybe even indirectly about Joe/Stella by opting to not go with them to the movies. And I loved Macy squealing and leaving a red blotch on Kevin's shirt.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
This was probably the best Joe/Stella I think I've ever come across. I'm a huge fan of photography - I say fan because I won't take pictures myself but prefer to admire what other people have taken, and I know what you mean about a the way a picture is taken reflects the viewpoint of the photographer. I loved that after snooping through his stuff, she didn't feel the need to say anything to him - sometimes a hug is worth a thousand words too.
PurpleAngel87 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Nick and Google probably could solve most of Kevin's medical problems! I liked this, mainly because it showed someone's appreciation of Kevin Lucas and not Kevin of JONAS. And the little girl was cute, as was Kevin's reaction to her. I'm going to go watch Doctor Who now, but I'll be back to review the rest. You're doing such a great job!
PurpleAngel87 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I agree: JONAS definitely needs friends other than Stella and Macy. I read the synopsis for an episode where Joe's friend gets detention, and really looked forward to it, the proceeded to feel let down and annoyed that it was yet another girl of the week. But I liked the two of them summarising the conversation - Stella's off limits and there can be additional musketeers. Great job!
PurpleAngel87 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Haha, that was hilarious. I can't believe she didn't pick up on the sarcasm. But most of all, I loved this line: 'He wasn't sure how she looked in a bathing suit, but she did have gorgeous eyes he realized...' I love it. So so much. And especially the fact that he felt guitly after assuming she only liked the Yankees because JONAS did. If only this had actually happened, and she hadn't dressed the poor boy up as Nick...
PurpleAngel87 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was so sad. I'm really annoyed at Joe now. I mean, yeah, she may have taken her time, but hello? She's Stella. That was mean. And, again really admire Macy's loyalty. I love the way you portray their relationship, and this was a great response based off of that quote. So loved the story.

Also love the challenge - I think I've read a few other responses elsewhere but the idea is great! I can't wait to try it out myself!