Reviews for Lurking
Syfy.Geek chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
hehe i luv it
Starving For Attention chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
haha, that was really cute! :D
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Great story, totally in character for those too. I love Vance in it too :P
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I really liked it. I hope there are more chapters.
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Love it! Great job!
SummerKnightly chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
HAHA I loved this...Leon Vance was really realistic somehow. Love the ending, becasue that would be EXACTLY what Ziva would say rather than just kiss him.

xox
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
lol, that was funny, I liked Tony's reaction. I have to say though, I'm glad that she didn't do that because I think that would have been taking it too fast. Honestly I'm kind of on the fence about the whole TIVA thing. I think they would make a great couple and be funny as heck, but at the same time, I know that relationships tend to ruin shows, especially shows that revolve around crime and police shows, so I'm just going to trust for the writers and hope for the best _
Verdad-y-Vida chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hahahaha! Thank you, that's very flattering. :D Very funny execution! I loved it. "Next time, go for the lips." Go Vance! xD Bizarrely, it actually—*somehow*—seemed in character for him. What that says about my mental state, I'm not sure, but you really have his voice down! lol Very nice. I hope you write more soon!
Razzlephrat chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
FANTASTIC! I just wanted to give you major props for an amazing and true one shot!

I'm relatively new to the fandom but I feel like you really captured the characters. You're an excellent writer, NCIS is a hard show to write for!
brightblue chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
hehe. Cute! If only, right? ;-)
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
When I was watching the episode I yelled at her that she missed. :) Basically the same.. :)