Reviews for Given Away: A Chipmunk Love Story
Amazing!
Alvinatty4ever chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Oooh cat fight!
Alvinatty4ever chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Simon likes Brittany, no doubt! Oh my God, I wish I could be Alvin's sex slave...
Alvinatty4ever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
The princes are the Chipmunks?
simon seville fan chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
this is an awsome story i hope theres more3
ii The Raconteur ii chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Just so you know, BrittanyS18, this story was rated the "Best AatC FF That Was Never Finished" in a ver recent contest...it's well-known, it's an amazingly unique idea, and you should REALLY consider putting some effort into finishing it.

- V17 -
Steve Freeling chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Tell simonbrittany202 I'm gonna get my grandpa to whip her tail.
neverlookedsogood101 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
you have to make more chapters!
dancer5678 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I love this story keep writing
simonbrittany202 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
please finish it i want to know what happens to brittany.i love your stories by the way.
Coyote's Shadow chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
I like what you're doing with this, putting the characters in such a different environment. They're holding up well, can't wait until you finish it.
AsakuraX chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
All I have to say is that this is a really good story! I don't usually read stories that stray from the series time, but this is a very good read! I eagerly await your next update!
AbigailSeville24 chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
I really think Britney should end up with Alvin so then when Jeanette and Eleanor come they are Alvin's slaves and Jeanette works at the library, and Eleanor starts working in the kitchen. They start to fall in love with Simon/Theodore. Britney is a bit jealous that they have better jobs than her and yells at Alvin then out of the blue he asks her out secretively so his father wont find out. After the date he then gives her their mother's old necklace she gave to Alvin when she died.

Alvin/Britney Simon/Jeanette Theodore/Eleanor
munkfeavor76 chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
i like how the story is progressing nicely love the story lots.
Fairy Princess Moon chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
I love this story its amazing