Reviews for Fists and kisses and the inbetween
Autumn Dae chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
I'm trying to PM you back, but it keeps telling me that you've turned off your PM, so it won't let me reply. *sniff*

Anyway, your new life in Paris sounds jdghkdsjhdkgjaelgfae;dsgiua;lty-q35p97tyhbgbl! My word, it... no word can properly describe, but I can't even imagine, seeing as I'm not the one LIVING IN PARIS.

If you'd like to keep your PM off but still want to talk (both are optional, I won't be offended :D) you can email me at saveitsacred at sbcglobal . net

Hope you're doing fabulously!
Ink On Paper chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Please know that I mean this from the very bottom of my heart: Welcome back!
Quinndolynn chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Good job.
kalicious chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Oh, that was sweet.
kalicious chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Hm... didn't review the first chapter, which I normally do, but I love this already.
X5thAvenueX chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Really, really like this! Think my favorite chapter is McGee, or Gibbs, or Tony, lol, I love them all! Your style of writing is great :)
Tallis224 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
This is stunning. Beautiful. I am humbled by the depth of all of these chapters - the lyricism, the ecconomy of words. Poetry. Universal themes.

I am over twice your age and my own work is lacking in depth and quality when compared to yours.

You will most certainly be able to make a living as a writer someday.

For now, please continue to study and learn and grow. And take care of yourself during this difficult time. Someday you will be able to reflect and use the life-lessons learned from your setback to give your writing additional depth, heart and soul.

I hope you will continue this series and give Ducky something beautiful and tragic to reflect upon from his past. A man of many secrets, of great depth. I'm sure his sky has fallen more than once.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Tallis224
polarpi chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Take care of yourself :)
Quinndolynn chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
yesh! there needs to be more teenage Abby (like this though, and not schmoopy high school fic) and you should write it. Dungaree!Abby needs her own series...
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Do NOT call this cheesy. "Ziva David who could kill her brother and kneel in his blood and pray for him?" That's, just, well, wow. Lovely as always.

And yes, Gibbs, argh!
ltjvt1026 chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
BMLG:

I usually don't go in for the romance/angst genre, but the premise hooked me. When I got to the last line about the sky falling down, it reminded me of George Thorogood's "The Sky is Crying". So I put it on and read the story again. I thought it fit great. Good job so far.
Gemcity08 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
I am quite enjoying the non-cheery stuff. This was beautiful, and I can really see Ziva experiencing something like that.

Re: le rant - I KNOW. What is wrong with Gibbs? I think he's the one Abby needs to be yelling at. I'm so angry with him right now. You don't have to be a bastard all the time, Gibbs. She was just tortured for 3 months. Bah. Oh, and I watched the "co-worker romance" comment about a million times, as well. What a look. I can't wait for next week, because last night left me with a bad taste in my mouth.
CatRox chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Just to say that a) I'm loving this story and b) although I felt the same way when I watched it about Gibbs pausing at the end, I am hoping so much that maybe he paused because he is worried that her quitting Mossad will make them come after her and kill her. I'm sure I remember her saying something about basically if you quit, they kill you. So maybe he was worried about her and trying to protect her. I hope. A lot.