Reviews for Gossip Girl
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LAWL. What an interesting couple, harris and mary. I like it though!
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Gray's the only one that goes to the library...no no no he couldn't have!

I'm glad my mom's not like that
Pink Fantasies chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh my. One would expect Mary to have more self control, yes? The stories you write are hilarious. Keep it up!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Ahahaa... I love all of your stories- they're hilarious!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
w0w..tha took a turn on me about me, anyways, it was perfectly hilarious well for 1 you portrayed the characters remarkably well, 2 the last part was quite surprising 3 the way you put together words is astounding..next time write the convos a bit longer and add more detail to what happened like ' I suddenly heard footsteps when' something like that to add suspense...
SS-Spirit chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
awhaaw. Mary is just so lovable, that I feel bad whenever she's in a bad situation. D: Still, bad Mary. you should've been a lady and kept your voice down.
Tanookie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hilarious. Reminds me of my own one-shot, but funnier and just better. XD
mwahaha too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hahahaha, man, I should review you more often, you're my inspiration...geez, now I feel bad. DX

The ending was quite a surprise. XD Hahaha, I'll give compliments, but I can't critique for crap, so uh, yay! Good job! :D
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh man Scarlet, I cringed as I read the ending...poor Mary...I feel so sorry for her...

Oh and I saw alot of you in that character. Just thought I should mention that ;).

-Rose that Blooms in Secret
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I liked this, I really did. But I really felt like the entire story was just a setup for that joke at the end. It was admittedly hysterical, but that alone was not enough to make up for the cumbersome monotony of the rest of the story. Good thing it was short.

Also - I'm probably out of my field here, being a boy and all - but Mary is pretty feminine as is.

I hope this helped, and may you continue your Mary one-shots!

SG
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
LMAO! Nice reference to the Maria(Mary)/Harris pairing in HM64 btw.
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Mwahahahaha! Even skimming through the horrible gossip, that's a wonderful laugh!
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Haha! XD That smack-talking Mary got what was coming for her! Jk. This oneshot made me giggle. Reminded me of some poorly writting fanfics I read however long ago it was where they make Mary out to be some horrible girl in the way of Gray and Claire. XD

Loved the part about Harris though, he doesn't get much love nowadays and I always thought the relationship between him and Mary... or anyone I guess after thinking about, would be cute. :D
xXLittle Rose AngelXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
That was really funny! And really good! And really well written! Although I think Mary was a little bit out of character...but great job anyway!
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh dear... poor Mary got herself in some trouble there though, to be fair, it was anything but her fault. Getting caught in that conversation would be horrible, and then to blurt out something so hurtful without even intending it to be?

And can I just say I loved that "I've discovered I don't like walls" line? XD