Reviews for For Always
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Sweet and sad story.
Queen Ceilidh chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I love stories that show the more emotional and human side of Uther, because even though he can be seen as a hard ruler, he definitely cares about Arthur and Igraine. You .made that side of him stand out really well. Baby Arthur is so cute I love how Igraine treated Uther like a human, just like Gwen does for Arthur.
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
brilliantly written thanx for sharing this story" my heart went out to Uther" I felt sooo sorry for his loss' it was nice to see this sensative side of Uther.
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
*cries* love it :)
farewelljazzs chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was beautiful. Superb job. Uther at sometimes has to be human and these are some the times he would le himself. Thank you for writing.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
awh :(

this was just lovely, thankyou so much for sharing it with us.
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Very sweet and I love baby Arthur. I love how you made Igraine and Uther's relationship like Merlin and Arthur's. Would you consider writing a sequel in Uther's PoV about Arthur and Merlin's relationship and how it reminds him of himself and Igraine?
MissSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think they should do a flashback episode like your fic- you know like they did one in Robin Hood S3 (I don't know if you watch it) but I think they should show a young version of everyone- and of course, baby Arthur would be just... oh my, TOO adorable, just like he is in this fic.

"They'll think you're a complete prat" yeah (Merthur shipper thinking coming into play here) Merlin is only about 20 years away Arthur, don't worry.

I love the human side to Uther, and the whole thing about him keepin the horrible cusions- it all felt so real. Really nice one-shot!
Maria chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I actually cried at this. Beautifully written! Poor Uther, makes you see him in a completely different light! Baby Arthur is adorable. Also I love the idea that she thought he was a prat.

“One day Arthur, you will meet someone. This person will be unlike any other. They’ll take your breath away. When you’re around them you’ll feel as if you’re walking on air. This one person will make you feel special, not because you’re the Prince and the heir to the throne, but because you’re you. With one smile and one touch you’ll fool head over heels my boy. Of course, this person will think you’re a complete prat.”

Hm I wonder who that could be (loved that bit by the way) I am a shameless Merthur shipper so for me that bit was brilliant! Keep writing these amazing stories!
Mistress-Helium chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Uther is definitely under-represented on this site :D thanks for touching on his human side - it was really touching! :)
Kagomechan56 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
It's beautiful. It made me cry. I love how sweet Uther is with his son and how much he loved his wife. Makes him seem more real.

Freya xx
crazyclaireonline chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was really good!

I'm actually crying and not many stories make me do that!

Well Done :D
Kironomi chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw, this is so beautiful!

You are a wonderful writer.

This almost brought tears to my eyes...
almightyswot chapter 1 . 10/4/2009