Reviews for A New Power Unleashed
RockyRoadSmith chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Oh my gosh, these two chapters were fantastic! I really loved in "An Unlikely Aid" the interaction between both Naga and Holly as well as Gray Wolf and Holly. Both were so different, yet worked so well in comparison. I can definitly see Naga being harsh as he was and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him (thankfully since I love him! XD). I adore the Holly/Gray Wolf interaction in this so much! I really hope to see their bond grow and that maybe Gray Wolf will realize the truth of his abduction. I really love how your write Naga's speech, too! I like how you have the extra letters seperated with - marks which makes it easier to read compared to how I wrote it. Lovely work on this! I can't wait to read more!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
A two chapter update? This is the best thing to happen since the creation of Hot Pockets! :D

The battle scene in "Help!" was great! It was just enough to give us the feeling of Mu's great power while focusing more on Holly's attempted escape; leaving the readers to wonder how the rest of the rebels are doing and if they're okay. I really like that. _ I liked the all around character interaction at the beginning, as well. I mean, you actually included Golem in a conversation, which is about unheard of in the Monster Rancher fanbase! Seriously, that's just fantastic! :D

"Be careful," she said then her eyes told him, I love you.

I love you too, his eyes replied back to her along with a swift nod.

Gosh, this part had me fangirl squeal in a quiet library so the world could hear me. XD It was just so sweet, though! I've been having Holly/Genki withdrawals lately so thank you for this litte gem!
KairiOliver chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
...That was amazing! I loved the bits with Grey Wolf and Holly; it's great that she at least has someone being nice to her on the ship. I cannot wait to see what you'll do with Mu and everything since this is more central on Holly than the show was. You did an awesome job and I can't wait to see more!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
I'm so happy to see this story updated! _

I loved how intense Holly's dream was and I can't help but wonder what lies in store for Holly now that the darkness is calling out to her. Genki and Holly's reactions toward eachother were so cute and it was adorable when Holly was disappointed that her lying with Genki had been part of her dream. So cute! o

Even though she's a Baddie I really liked Azure's character. Her fight with Holly was really well written and I can't wait to find out Holly's connection to Xaviera. Great work!
ripitupgenki chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
awesome chapter! i love the development of this! pulling from sailormoon a bit more are we? thats fine it works out very well! can't wait for the next chapter!
Kingdom Lightz chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
That weed looks suspicious.

Thanks for the Christmas gift! Keep writing!

TCM
Kingdom Lightz chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow. You know, I had only recently gotten into reading Monster Rancher stories, but a few of them had Genki gaining a power and becoming stronger to protect Holly and the others. I like the twist you have of making the opposite!

Although, he seems to be a rather vulnerable person now. Is there a chance he'll get stronger? Thank you for your time, and this story.

TCM
RockyRoadSmith chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
It was neat to see them take on Gali! That must mean Gray Wolf is up next for the Big Bad Four. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this. I really liked seeing Holly and Mocchi team up like they did against Gali. I wonder what that Weed is up to and if it's like the show, if Moo will want to capture Holly. Great chapter and I can't wait for more! _
ripitupgenki chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
awesome new chapter! reall like how you did this one. keep up teh great work!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Aw, I loved the Holly/Genki moment and how Genki got jealous! So adorable! I loved Tiger's reaction to seeing their alone time as well. . It was sad about Red Rock's fate, but at least the slaves were free. Nice chapter.
ripitupgenki chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
awesome chapter! love the cute genki/holly scene, hope to see more of them.
RockyRoadSmith chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Aw, poor Red Rock! I hope the rebels can free the villagers! I really can't wait to see Holly kick some more butt. I'd love to see her and Genki fighting side by side. Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait for more. _
RockyRoadSmith chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Awesome! An update! _ I felt so sad when Holly picked up that blanket. It was such a morbid moment, and I could only imagine what was going through her head. I hope the rebels save that monster gaurding the town in time! _ Great chapter!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I hope you update this soon! I'm very excited for the next chapter to come out. _
RockyRoadSmith chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
This was an awesome chapter! I love how it was Holly's love for Genki that helped her to see through the Joker's trick. So cute! _ I can't wait to read more and to see Holly fight more.