Reviews for All Alone
bleepbloop chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Shall there be more?

Please?
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
damn! good story so far! i hope you continue it soon
zarien chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
an chapter 2 good job so far
malliemay101 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
seriously make someone else up for that Brianna girl...Needy and Jen belong together! keep going though! i love this story except for the fact that there's some love triangle going on between them all...it's great! Needy and Jen should end up together! PLEASE! Brianna's great and all but i think she should find someone else! maybe they can "adopt" Briana and take care of her and her NEW girlfriend. not Needy OR Jen!
malliemay101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
i love this story! write more! i can't wait! although im more of a needy&jen forever kinda person i like this romance.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
How ironic that I saw that you had updated at the time I was downloading music from the Jennifer's Body soundtrack.

I really like this story and I would love another update, ASAP!
Cluny the Warlord 1992 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
I'm totally in love with the Jen/Needy couple. Make up a new girl for Bri.

I feel really sorry for Jennifer, she loved Needy, a lot, and saved her life. I hope Needy comes to her senses and goes back to Jennifer, because there's no way anything can go good for Bri if Needy is constantly stalking her, ready to devour her. But other than that, you story is... FREAKIN' AMAZING!
Diablo Priest chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
The pace has slowed a bit, but the deepening love triangle is interesting. That's a great metaphor for life: love a demon, reject an angel. Can't wait to see how this works out.

You must be more careful with your POV - first person vs. third person. Occasionally you've used shifts of POV in an interesting way, but they can be confusing. Also watch your verb tenses, I think you have some confusing shifts between past and present tense too.
ConnectionThroughMusic chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Haha. This is cool. Nice story. Jen likes Brianna who likes Needy who likes her too . Though I thought Jen and Needy really loved each other? That it was their love that saved each other? It's a bit confusing. And I hope you make another girl for Brianna. Coz I really love Jen and Needy together. Just a suggestion. :)
Diablo Priest chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
That was great! It was worth the wait. You always seem to go in unexpected directions. Angel in a Porsche: what would Jesus drive? Keep at it.
getl0st chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Good chapter, though I have one suggestion. You should try and space out the paragraphs a bit more because I found it a little hard to read. But other than that, it was brilliant. Please update again soon!
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
awesome...

make more please
Pseudologia Fantastica chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
O.O Cool, I wish I'm as strong as Brianna..

WTF she likes Needy?
Diablo Priest chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Yes, you must continue. We must find out what becomes of Needy and the narrator. It would be cruelty to stop now!