Reviews for Because of Houdini
anon chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
You know if we women weren't so stupid and forgiving no relationship would survive. Maybe that's why we love Dean so much, he's kinda like us there.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
OMG...OMG!

*sobs brokenly*

This is...this is perfection dear! Sheer perfection! Just when I think it can't get any better, more honest, more heartbreaking and raw - you go and amaze me all over again! WOW...I...WOW...

*hugs you tight*

Mandy
greeneyedelf001 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
wow, this was a fantastic chapter! I really can't wait to read the next one! At first I was iffy about Dean having CF and thinking it would be a bit of a stretch but you have done this wonderfully! Thank you! :)
SeaKat chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I cant wait for more. This is one of my favorite stories. You are very talented and I am enthralled with this story.
Noninone chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Damnit Sam!

Awesome chapie :)
Jesica chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
wow dean walked out after hearing hurtful words from his little brother add more want to read more thanks and hurry
Justme chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Another great chapter!.

Boy-does Sam ever have some damage control to do!.

For Dean to hear him say that.

But it's hard for Sam to take it back once it's out of his mouth.

It must be terrible-because on some level you know that is exactly what Dean feels he's some awful burden that his younger brother has inherited-while their dad is off hunting.

We all know that Sam doesn't really feel that way about Dean.

They were just words spoken in anger.

But it may take some time to convince Dean of that.

This is so well written.I can just see Dean throwing Sam up against the patented 'Winchester shove'.

And things were going so well between were together and back on the even seemed to be a bit stronger.

Now this.

Can't wait to see where this goes!.
bia1007 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
God woman, are you trying to kill me, this is getting more amazing with every chapter.

John left Dean alone in the hospital without a goodbye, I don’t have words for this and then Dean missing Sam so much (“He was tired and he wished Sammy was with him.”), haunting images. Enjoyed Sam and Jess making it up with each other and what a lovely line about Sam’s eyes – “he's wearing that face, the one where every emotion he's ever felt in his entire life is pooling in his eyes”, irresistible! But what a bitter end, can’t even imagine how much it must have hurt Dean to hear those words, dear god, “free babysitting” and that it was Sam who said it. Could we have more soon please! cause I need to know Dean makes his peace with Sam, he needs his brother and Sam needs him!
TaraHalliwell chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
First I'd like to say that I'm happy Jess and Sam made up- they're so cute together. Secondly... OMG!

The arguement was classic Sam/John, but I can't believe Dean heard that! Oh no! Poor Dean! I can't even believe that. You've got to make them make up right now!
1983Sarah chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Well, the cat's out of the bag now and Sam and Dean are surely going to have it out in some fashion. I'm glad you touched base with John too, I'm interested in what he's been up to. :D
drkstormynite chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Whoa. Poor Dean.

Poor Sam.

Won't they ever get their relationship fixed?

Enjoying the story so much.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

More please?
SuicidalQueen chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Wow that ending was intense. I can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for the quick update and please continue.
masondixon chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
I do so love this story and am always so glad for a new update. You are doing a great job and I look forward to chapter 9. Thank You.
Maz101 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
This is one of the most guttingly painful stories I think I've ever read. Amongst all the brilliantly written Hurt!Dean out there - I admit, it's what I crave - somehow this is so grounded in an inescapable realism that it is unique. You are doing an utterly amazing job of showing the pain of all the characters involved - I am so impressed with your take on and understanding of Jess. And Sam. And, dear God, Dean!

Well done!